New Arsenal Stadium

One for the long term arsenal managers.

So i've Been looking online for years about solutions for arsenal building a new stadium, I couldn't find much info. Yes I know the emirates is fairly new, but personally. especially when arsenal are doing well, I believe its a poorly designed Stadium when focussing on capacity and possible future expansions (its hard to get arsenal tickets). 
Anyways in game I have never been able to get the board to build a new stadium to increase capacity. Searching online I've not found anyone who has succeeding either. 

But After 8 seasons and 2 or 3 failed planning applications (they take 2 years to be rejected) construction has finally began.

So if you're trying to get a new stadium there is hope keep trying, keep applying.

20240321084731_1.jpg

2 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Abou Diaby Park though?

If they're naming it after a former player it should at least be one of the best ones, like Henry!

It literally says it's  named after the manager, who is also OP going by the screenshot.

There is around a 25 year period in FM before clubs will build a new stadium (unless competition regulations force otherwise) so it is likely that is what you'd been waiting for. 

21 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Abou Diaby Park though?

If they're naming it after a former player it should at least be one of the best ones, like Henry!

Lool Yeah I hear you

But I called my manager Abou Diaby 

Board chose that legend in the end Diaby Park flows better I believe.

18 hours ago, santy001 said:

There is around a 25 year period in FM before clubs will build a new stadium (unless competition regulations force otherwise) so it is likely that is what you'd been waiting for. 

I think emirates was 2004 

The board request was being accepted from 2026, at least, but planning permission was rejected.