Make simple recent form information visible!!!

nms1987

As it is, it is nearly impossible to find form information for players not on your team.  The game says that it is unavailable unless you add the guy to a shortlist.  But even then, some guys you have on a shortlist and you'll get a message "player's form is being tracked by backroom staff but no information is available yet." 

It's weird that, in real life, I can sit here on my laptop and get game by game data on guys in Portugal's freaking Liga 3 (barely professional football!) but in FM my La Liga team can't see that about another player in dadgum La Liga.

In real life I can easily lookup which games a guy has played in, at what position, what minute they were sub'd on on off, what minute they got a yellow or red card at, if they scored or assisted and, for games they didn't play in, if they were an unused sub or not on the bench at all, and if they were not on the bench if that was for injury or other reasons.  

Feels very weird that for some reason SI thinks that info can't or shouldn't be shown in FM.  Not asking for detailed scouting info, fair to make that something you only see via shortlisting, but simple data like this should be easily visible for any player in any kind of even slightly serious league you have loaded

• 1 month later...