Expanding Divisions in Advanced Mode

HI editor friends - I have a quick question. Is it possible to expand the number of teams in a division when it is a parent competition? 

For my US database I added 4 teams per parent competition (2 per child competition) to my top four levels. I have adjusted the ranking levels for each of the child competitions in the database, and changed the required teams to match. However, whenever I go to try to verify, I get this error message:

editor5.png.327fff100ef42bddde6ab385a1870839.png

Below is the required teams:

editor4.png.9bcfaddaabeae1618cb28c4ff0943f8d.png

I can't find an editable option in the to increase the number of teams in the parent competition. So far I have tried adding the parent competition to the required competitions screen (which causes there to be twice as many teams as their should be), setting a required 36 teams in the teams option in the parent competition (does not have an impact), and going to flexible format rules, but I can't find the option to make the game acknowledge the larger child divisions (does not have an impact.) I can't find another option - any help would be appreciated - thanks all!

USA - CEUD - open.closeexpand.fmf