Scouting International Squads

I'm wanting to scout players who receive call ups for certain international main squads and youth levels but I can't find an easy way to do this. For a club side I could get a team report but this isn't an option for an international side. I only want to keep track of a few nations but even 2/3 nations sees me assigning 100+ players to a week long assignment manually each international break and then there's no easy way to see which players I have already scouted and which ones I haven't.

What are your tips for scouting international teams, please?

It isn't perfect But go to the team it'l team you want to scout (say u18 France), sort them by age usually works best with the youngest on top. (the younger ones are less likely to have been scouted. Have a view that lets you see who has been scouted (has the star rating showing), and then click on top non scouted player and then on the one right above the first scouted player and that should highlight every player in between. Then select the scout button at the bottom or right click and select scout 1 week etc.

The only pain part is having to break them up in segments to avoid the already scouted players, but it beats doing them one by one.

Forgot to mention that you need to be holding down shift key when clicking on the players to include all of those in between.

Edited by Neal Mac