FM24 all matches are on same date/time

All the matches in the European competitions in my saved games are on the same day en time. The Dutch competiton are all the matches on Sunday 14.30, Belgium on Sonday 20.00... etc. I play local career and I've checked the matchday settings: "Moving matches for tv boadcasts". Do I need to change that option? Or do I need an update? Can anybody help me?

You need to have this set, as you mentioned:

image.png.fe29f44d3f585a85471cdf637863146d.png

But if it was anything else, then it's like that until it's scheduled again. Already scheduled matches aren't moved. So if it was Saturday and Wednesday, then you need to wait until next season before it's implemented.

Also, it can be set like that if you use any custom databases, so this is for the vanilla game.

The match scheduling option is correct, allow matches to be moved for tv boradcast. If I start a new local career game the matches are also on the same day and time. It's since the update 24.3. That's strange right?

53 minutes ago, gaetan1985 said:

The match scheduling option is correct, allow matches to be moved for tv boradcast. If I start a new local career game the matches are also on the same day and time. It's since the update 24.3. That's strange right?

Are you using any custom files or databases? Those could potentially impact it. If not, then you should probably report it in the bug tracker for SI to look at.