Test Error - Number of teams in competition / doesn't match expected number of teams

Edit the Ranking Level Info so that it reflects the correct number of teams. If you have a variable number of teams for whatever reason, use the Count Teams From Stage option and put in the ID for the stage that assigns that ranking level and then it will adjust to more/less teams as needed.

7 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Edit the Ranking Level Info so that it reflects the correct number of teams. If you have a variable number of teams for whatever reason, use the Count Teams From Stage option and put in the ID for the stage that assigns that ranking level and then it will adjust to more/less teams as needed.

Ok, A bit of a noob at this.  Are you able to screen shot where I do that?  I'm looking at the ranking level in text edit now... but am struggling to see that.

16 hours ago, thepatthomson said:

Ok, A bit of a noob at this.  Are you able to screen shot where I do that?  I'm looking at the ranking level in text edit now... but am struggling to see that.

Here:

20240412165036_1.thumb.jpg.2f62755df3850774d7041da273d13ed8.jpg

The number of teams for all rankings needs to add up to the total number of teams in the competition.

And of course make sure rankings are assigned correctly in your stages.

eg. for a cup stage:

20240412165159_1.thumb.jpg.9bd53773c478e9e0df9ec9e19a29e4c0.jpg

Or a group/league stage:

20240412165205_1.thumb.jpg.8e6cbee8648a08b4375d468f03c490af.jpg