Bug when signing players

I'm managing a lower league English club and when I try to sign a player I'm encountering a bug where instead of the "set to sign" option it will automatically sign the player. It says that the player commits future to the club with a new contract even though I haven't confirmed it. Their wage comes up as N/A and when they sign for another club, they will duplicate and I'll have an unusable version of that player stuck in my squad. 

Has anyone ever had this happen? Is there anything I can do?

IMG_8178.jpg

Are you sure you are not misunderstanding? I think this means they signed a new contract with their current club instead of signing for you?

12 minutes ago, XaW said:

Are you sure you are not misunderstanding? I think this means they signed a new contract with their current club instead of signing for you?

Yes I'm sure. He's joined my club without me confirming the signing and just played a match for me. If he's bought, as well as moving to his new club, he will stay at my club too but won't be able to play. I'll be able to scout him etc but he still shows up on my squad page. It's a bug of some sort. 

18 minutes ago, jacko5 said:

Yes I'm sure. He's joined my club without me confirming the signing and just played a match for me. If he's bought, as well as moving to his new club, he will stay at my club too but won't be able to play. I'll be able to scout him etc but he still shows up on my squad page. It's a bug of some sort. 

In that case, please report it in the bug tracker.