loosing to much matches with goals offered by defenders or GK

everytime i play big or important games like cup  final, my GK or defenders offer goals to attackers.

game started with benfica than defender offered 1 goals, then GK verbruggen offered another goal, at this time was loosing 2-0.

i adjusted tatics, throw some players in and then i turned the game in final from 2-0 to winning for 3-2

so at this point all cool, turned the game until last minute and GK verbruggen offered another goal, like scandal. so 3-3  , its a draw again

we go to penalties and then failed 3 penalties on 3 players wich were penalty experts.

what are the odds ? 

3 offered goals and all my penalties experts all fail

how much is this happening to you?

loosing like this i like getting scammed

On 19/04/2024 at 12:06, deltasfd11 said:

everytime i play big or important games like cup  final, my GK or defenders offer goals to attackers.

game started with benfica than defender offered 1 goals, then GK verbruggen offered another goal, at this time was loosing 2-0.

i adjusted tatics, throw some players in and then i turned the game in final from 2-0 to winning for 3-2

so at this point all cool, turned the game until last minute and GK verbruggen offered another goal, like scandal. so 3-3  , its a draw again

we go to penalties and then failed 3 penalties on 3 players wich were penalty experts.

what are the odds ? 

3 offered goals and all my penalties experts all fail

how much is this happening to you?

loosing like this i like getting scammed

There can be multiple reasons this happens, but the most obvious one would be your goalkeeper cracks under pressure too easy. The reason for that can most probably be found within his hidden stats which make up his personality. I'd maybe look there first, find someone with a bit more grit and determination.

You would automatically feel that the game is screwing you, but chances are it's actually a flaw within your team, work out the flaw and make the change and success will be yours.

• 2 weeks later...

i know what you mean...

and noooo...

my GK is consistent and doesnt fall under pressure...

its happening to a lot of people in all clubs.

it was a bug within last update wich keeps happening to a lot of people...

we all know FM engine is broken and they are moving away

There were no changes in the last update that would cause these issues.

If you continue to believe that these problems are happening because the ME is broken, then no help can be offered.  If, however, you accept that some things that you do as manager may be contributing to these issues, then you may be able to get some suggestions to help.