Produce more regens in Africa

Hello,

How can I setup my database to produce more African regens without load the country and leagues for the others African countries (Senegal, Ivory Coast...) ?

I would tick Africa in custom DB with National reputation players but I'm not sure ?

You don't need custom DB, just load more players from Africa when setting up the database. I always do this:

image.png.8281dabdf8d003d7bceb898e3c7c95a0.png

For all continents when I start saves, and it makes at least all national teams and all teams in the continental competitions always be full of players comparable to what they have in real life.

Here are some random teams and nations in my save. Only in 2029, but still.

oGnJ8Lh.png

bUjEqs3.png

6P0B5o7.png

KFsWjWz.png

And I don't have any African leagues loaded in my save. But the nations and teams still have full squads with a healthy mix of newgens coming through. And it also don't add much to processing time either, compared to adding a ton of leagues. So unless you want to follow the African leagues, I'd say load more players instead of adding leagues.

XaW is correct, but there is an issue where over time there will be a gradual shift towards more of those players being produced through the youth academies of teams in active leagues. 

Not a problem if you're only running one league, but most people don't. 

On 20/04/2024 at 20:54, turnip said:

XaW is correct, but there is an issue where over time there will be a gradual shift towards more of those players being produced through the youth academies of teams in active leagues. 

Not a problem if you're only running one league, but most people don't. 

this tends to give active teams better academy players too right? It'll get a little unbalanced in terms of needing to buy/sell players since most of your needs will be covered by youth players.

On 20/04/2024 at 09:37, Serial42 said:

Hello,

How can I setup my database to produce more African regens without load the country and leagues for the others African countries (Senegal, Ivory Coast...) ?

I would tick Africa in custom DB with National reputation players but I'm not sure ?

You need to load ”players from top clubs” aswell for African continent. Its also in the top clubs where the best regens have the largest chance to spawn.