Good to know there some of you still play it. I feel less alone :D

Em 22/04/2024 em 19:50, Phigam disse:

I'm still playing FM 21. Currently in 2046 with Aberdeen.

Great. Same year here, with Groningen

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm playing FM 21

On 14/05/2024 at 21:31, Harpoon76 said:

Belated reply - I'm still bashing away at a Dafuge challenge in FM21.  I got Tamworth into the Premiership, immediately relegated, won the Championship to go straight back up and currently 8th after 30 games so pretty much safe for this season (2039/2040).

Over 4000 hours put into FM21 in total but at times I still don't have a clue what is going on during a match!

I play F21 and I love it. I love the vibe of F21, which are kind of missing in newer versions. But not always the old things are the best, few days back I have found a website, which I know is going to help you, if you are a student, This is a https://academized.com/cheap-essay website, which is a writing service provider website. I love them because of there work, because they are very professional in there work and I there affordable price. you can visit them to get help in writing essay, assignments, thesis in cheap price. 

Waiting for the replies.

Edited by LeonaMcCoy

Belated reply - I'm still bashing away at a Dafuge challenge in FM21.  I got Tamworth into the Premiership, immediately relegated, won the Championship to go straight back up and currently 8th after 30 games so pretty much safe for this season (2039/2040).

Over 4000 hours put into FM21 in total but at times I still don't have a clue what is going on during a match!

• 1 month later...

I am the Resurrection. 

I've just gone back my Sampdoria save on FM21 Touch on the Steam Deck, I just don't have the time thesedays to justify managing all of 24's features.

It's 2026 and I've just beaten Spurs in the CL to squeak through behind PSG in the group phase (Spurs won it in 2024!).

I took over Sampdoria when they were languishing mid table in Serie B, I've since finished 7th, 4th, 7th, 2nd in Serie A with a group of academy kids and youth recruits.

Posted (edited)

According to my tastes FM 21 is the most enjoyable edition of the last 5 - beautiful and varied and proper finishing, great team play and tactically reliable. If I only had enough time I'd like to migrate my '95/'96 database made for FM20 into FM21.

Edited by Federico

I tried to come back recently, but I really miss 5 subs and new roles. However, in my personal top of saves there are at least 3 from FM21. Very good edition with funny newgens, which increace extremely fast :D After that, FM22 newgens were a pain

5 subs is nice to have, admittedly, but only if you remember that they still all need to be made within 3 stoppages only (something I forget once in a while) - and further to this it removes the convenience of using the 'quick' subs from the match UI, as this is executed 1 at a time.

Agreed on the newgens often being insane by age 19.

I mainly like to speed of the game overall and the lack of tactical familiarity faff you have to go through to make any real changes mid-season - this also applies to the player role aknowledge that gets reset to basically zero unless you change their training and give them weeks to get familiar with it. Faff.