Flexible potentials: +10 bonus points that could only be reached though outstanding performance. "the Klopp effect"

gergo fmstories

Flexible potential: Lets say players would keep their fix potential but there would the a +10 point “bonus” that SOMETIMES (rarely) with proper training AND outstanding performances could be reached on top of their fixed one.

Simple thing and doesn’t make John Dunham in non-league Messi in a day, but you could achieve the “Klopp effect” when he signed good players and made them ELITE.

Just go and check the Salah Mane Bobby Liverpool team’s players PAs before they joined and after 1-2 years at liverpool in the database. That is evidence that this could happen IRL, it's not just that scouts misjudge. Performance matters.

I wonder if people will work out how to do it and then everybody will know how to get the klopp effect.  If may end up being instead of happening rarely to happening all the time as gamers tend to be good at exploiting these kinds of things.

I still think the PA system is fine, just that it should be harder to reach.

18 hours ago, gergo fmstories said:

Flexible potential: Lets say players would keep their fix potential but there would the a +10 point “bonus” that SOMETIMES (rarely) with proper training AND outstanding performances could be reached on top of their fixed one.

Simple thing and doesn’t make John Dunham in non-league Messi in a day, but you could achieve the “Klopp effect” when he signed good players and made them ELITE.

Just go and check the Salah Mane Bobby Liverpool team’s players PAs before they joined and after 1-2 years at liverpool in the database. That is evidence that this could happen IRL, it's not just that scouts misjudge. Performance matters.

Salah and Mane were always good players. Their PA was probably low due to the researchers not rating them that high when they played for their former clubs, I don't think Klopp and Liverpool have anything to do with them becoming much better players.

11 minutes ago, Andros said:

I wonder if people will work out how to do it and then everybody will know how to get the klopp effect.  If may end up being instead of happening rarely to happening all the time as gamers tend to be good at exploiting these kinds of things.

I still think the PA system is fine, just that it should be harder to reach.

PA should be harder to reach only for the upper levels, for lower levels it should be easier to reach in my personal opinion as the players in lower leagues always worsen in skill as the years progress.

Simulate 7-8 years into the game and you will find out that on average only 1-2 newgens are in national team squads, the rest are all real players due to them either having a higher reputation or being much better players (attributes, consistency).

• 4 weeks later...