missing things like Team type, reaching the limit require more

affe1802

I spent a lot of time to testing things that were missing in the pregame editor.

Because! I spent a lot of time researching and noticed that some clubs don't have U19, but only U17, U17 B and U16 and lower.

Since the highest for subordinates in division levels was 50, I increased this number because I exceeded this limit of 50. 

The solution was to change the limit from 50 to 500 or even more. 

To change things you need the resource archiver

If you are new and have never worked with the resource archiver before, have no idea then take a look here. 

1. In order to make changes such as increasing the limit of subordinated competitions in nation, you must first unpack the comp editor.fmf  with the resource archiver 

2. You now have the comp editor folder. Now you could make a few changes.

But I recommend that you to create 3 new folders and rename one in comp editor Backup (or Original) one in comp editor test the other in comp editor works Now copy the "comp editor" and paste it 3 times one in  comp editor Backup, one in comp editor test and in comp editor works.

so you have now 3 folders one  comp editor backup, second may be comp editor test and third comp editor works

Now work in the comp editor test / comp editor folder. If few changes are works copy this to the comp editor works/ comp editor/ file path and replace this .xml files .

To increase the limit in Nation/ Division Levels go to comp editor test / comp editor/format/rule group/advanced/nation.xml

search for number of child comps  and change the <integer id="max_value" value="50" /> to 500 or may be more

For Reserve Teams To Create in club reserve teams  you can change the limit 3 to what you need 

go to comp editor test / comp editor/format/database/club.xml 

search for Reserve teams (to create) and change the <integer id="maximum_items" value="3" /> in what you need 

For already created is the maximum_items 3  changes 6 or may be more leads to errors. 

For Team Type U17 can be find in / comp editor/format/database/person.xml  search for U17  

translation_id="470512" type="use" value="U17 Team "  this translation_id can be used in enums.xml 

Comp type Team type are located in enums.xml

go to comp editor test / comp editor/format/rule group/enums.xml 

search for rstm this is for reserve team and  tmty this is for team type

<record enum="12">  Change"12" to "29"  this enum="29" works with U17 and translation_id="470512"  or  for U16 and translation_id="470513" 

translation_id="292973" change  this"292973" to "470513"  this for U16

Without translation_id don't works the translation in other languages  

It took some time to find the right 29 number because every changed number had to use the resource archiver again and to close the pregame editor and start it again.

Posted (edited)

To have the U17, U17 B or even U16, U16 B Vote here

And maybe leave your comment!!!

Edited by affe1802

I only have pictures of how I managed the U17 and U17 B. And then advise you to work carefully with 3 folders like comp editor U17.png.42ee424ca0247a1dcc32196244be838a.png

U18.png.ebcaa88910d60a6cfd83ed991f8ebe8d.png