Realistic injuries option (100% vs 60%)

Seeing as SI has finally given up to new players (FIFA kids) on this issue, I would ask to have at least the option (similar to My World, Real World, etc) of a realistic injury ratio for advanced gamers who want a realistic experience. Personally, I've lost total interest in the game. The AI is just dumb and players are always healthy. The most common number of injuries in PL clubs after a couple of seasons is zero or one. This is ridiculous. The game has become easier and easier with every iteration until it has just lost interest. 

+1. This could be part of a difficulty level for example during save set up. Like;

A) Easy = 50% less injuries compared to real life

B) Medium = 25% less injuries compared to real life

C) Difficult = 100%/as realistic injury ratio as clubs in real life face

I've seen loads of FM players asking for difficulty levels/increase as most of the experienced FM players find the game too easy as it currently is. They need to please all the players, so give each player the option to set up their save their way, so everyone is happy.

I agree with the idea that they should have more realistic injury rate as I have read that they have made the injury rate 80% instead of 100%.

Edited by Enzu225

Why can't it just be like normal life? it would be the same for you and the AI managers anyway but would make the game more realistic and harder to manage your squad/more of a challenge. Don't understand why they set it at 80%.

3 hours ago, jamesgrhm0 said:

Why can't it just be like normal life? it would be the same for you and the AI managers anyway but would make the game more realistic and harder to manage your squad/more of a challenge. Don't understand why they set it at 80%.

I based it on a SI staff post ("Injuries run at about 80% of the real life levels in the FM series in recent years. This is still the case in FM24. Injury proneness as an attribute does play a part, however, it doesn't negate the possibility of a player simply having bad luck."), meaning the SI staff also considers it to be less than in real life. Don't know why they don't change it, although I don't like a hard difficulty where players have more injuries than in real life, I have nothing against it being the same as in real life, maybe the players are against it or maybe it is difficult to change to be accurate.

En 1/5/2024 a las 14:03, jamesgrhm0 dijo:

Apparently younger players keep flooding the official forums complaining about the number of injuries and SI conceded for commercial reasons.

Not only the injuries are 80% (or less), but their impact on player's current ability (specially long-term injuries) is close to zero, when in real life (and older versions of the game) you can see an obvious impact.