Help with Italian league & point deduction

eekaboo

Hi. I'm thinking of starting a new game with Sampdoria. Does anyone know how to get rid of the point deduction & how to increase the non-EU player quota in the pre-game editor?

Cheers 

On 25/04/2024 at 20:13, eekaboo said:

Hi. I'm thinking of starting a new game with Sampdoria. Does anyone know how to get rid of the point deduction & how to increase the non-EU player quota in the pre-game editor?

Cheers 

Point deduction can be found under Serie A under Advanced Rules.

Non-Eu player quote could be found under Advanced Rules in the transfer rules, but not sure. Might be more or less hardcoded.

On 26/04/2024 at 23:14, Wolf_pd said:

Point deduction can be found under Serie A under Advanced Rules.

Non-Eu player quote could be found under Advanced Rules in the transfer rules, but not sure. Might be more or less hardcoded.

Hi thanks for the reply. I have been looking everywhere on advanced editor & I've figured out how teams in Serie B can now have non-EU players but cannot find anywhere how to get rid of the limit on how many they can register per season. So I think you are right. It is hardcoded (unless anyone knows any different??!)

As for the points deduction I think you can only add them but not remove them. Again hardcode (could be wrong about this as well!)

8 hours ago, eekaboo said:

Hi thanks for the reply. I have been looking everywhere on advanced editor & I've figured out how teams in Serie B can now have non-EU players but cannot find anywhere how to get rid of the limit on how many they can register per season. So I think you are right. It is hardcoded (unless anyone knows any different??!)

As for the points deduction I think you can only add them but not remove them. Again hardcode (could be wrong about this as well!)

you can remove points deduction delete that entry

e152ef3f4a2d720035f802ecad0c459b.jpg

@Wolf_pd

there are various issues with italian rules and non -eu players but this used to work

I suggest trying this-

72a27bee8682d136c2a8ad91a635e69e.jpg

change those numbers here as a test I did this

0ffe5d3ae07bd39471b1d4d908f3d536.jpg

you also need to remove this specific rule

1ebcdba296bffb55b55a40361627bb7f.jpg

I also added this but IMO it is unnecessary

8bb0d08f54e677d8d3dd339159a7e323.jpg

Now in game note how the transfer rules has changed

all those complex rules are gone

e2f03e68208219b2a16ded8da572a0c3.jpg

Above was just an example of what can be changed[and you may have to do all of the above to get the desired change in game]

Give it a go but NB you need to do this for every comp you want to use in Italy

IMO just changing this rule/just unticking the Italian specific rule should be enough.

1ebcdba296bffb55b55a40361627bb7f.jpg

Edited by Roy Race 9