[FM24.4] - Italian SERIE D (4th Tier)

• Cizzu changed the title to [FM24.4] - Italian SERIE D (4th Tier)
  • 2 weeks later...
Il 7/5/2024 in 16:53 , Lolo685 ha scritto:

Where are the kits from!?

FMSlovakia.

Posted (edited)
Il 22/5/2024 in 23:35 , Russell10 ha scritto:

Hi I want to start a save with this

have you touched any player stats? As I don’t want any editing being done 

Hi Russell! Of course, the players' attributes have been modified. In fact, they have just been updated based on the actual performance of the last 6-7 months to have end-of-season rankings that are more in line with reality.

I don't understand your resistance; it doesn't make any sense.

I myself officially work on the FM database for the lower leagues, so there is no difference in editing criteria between the official database and this one. I am always the one who updates the attributes, preferences, and a multitude of data for the clubs and players in the lower leagues. In this database update, I included some changes that, due to lack of time, I couldn't include in the official database. So, what are you worried about? This is not an update done superficially or roughly; it is an update done with great care and effort, just like the official one, because the person managing it is always the same, which is me. In fact, it is highly recommended because it corrects some errors that unfortunately remained in the official database, in addition to enriching the database with further missing data.
I don't think it's very pleasant to have some players with random heights in the squad when you know perfectly well whether a player is tall or short, just to give a simple example.

So, it's highly recommended to use this update. There are not only attribute changes but many other modifications as you can read in the description of each file. The Serie D database is huge, and unfortunately, we can't update everything perfectly by the official FM release date. I hope you can understand this, and that you can appreciate the great work behind both the official database and this update.

Edited by Cizzu

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/05/2024 at 00:34, Cizzu said:

Hi Russell! Of course, the players' attributes have been modified. In fact, they have just been updated based on the actual performance of the last 6-7 months to have end-of-season rankings that are more in line with reality.

I don't understand your resistance; it doesn't make any sense.

I myself officially work on the FM database for the lower leagues, so there is no difference in editing criteria between the official database and this one. I am always the one who updates the attributes, preferences, and a multitude of data for the clubs and players in the lower leagues. In this database update, I included some changes that, due to lack of time, I couldn't include in the official database. So, what are you worried about? This is not an update done superficially or roughly; it is an update done with great care and effort, just like the official one, because the person managing it is always the same, which is me. In fact, it is highly recommended because it corrects some errors that unfortunately remained in the official database, in addition to enriching the database with further missing data.
I don't think it's very pleasant to have some players with random heights in the squad when you know perfectly well whether a player is tall or short, just to give a simple example.

So, it's highly recommended to use this update. There are not only attribute changes but many other modifications as you can read in the description of each file. The Serie D database is huge, and unfortunately, we can't update everything perfectly by the official FM release date. I hope you can understand this, and that you can appreciate the great work behind both the official database and this update.

Thanks I downloaded the database and it is great.

However I made the play offs for promotion got beat in the final and the side who beat me didn’t get promoted?

9 hours ago, Russell10 said:

However I made the play offs for promotion got beat in the final and the side who beat me didn’t get promoted?

That's a weird quirk of Serie D, they have playoffs but they only get promoted if there's an empty spot. Most years nobody gets promoted, other years multiple spots are open due to teams going into administration.

Posted (edited)

First of all.. awesome work dude! Will you do any updates or is this the final one?

Also.. is your mod compatible with others?

Edited by Charles1970

Posted (edited)
Il 9/6/2024 in 03:32 , Charles1970 ha scritto:

First of all.. awesome work dude! Will you do any updates or is this the final one?

Also.. is your mod compatible with others?

In a few days, we will release a new update that also unlocks the other lower leagues up to the seventh division (the Prima Categoria).

Edited by Cizzu

Il 3/6/2024 in 11:37 , Russell10 ha scritto:

Thanks I downloaded the database and it is great.

As we wrote in the file description: we chose to include the playoffs exactly as they happen in reality. However, the playoffs do not allow you to move up to Serie C; in reality, they only function for a possible readmission in case of a failure among the Serie C teams. Only the club that finishes first in the league can be promoted to Serie C.

Il 14/6/2024 in 19:32 , Charles1970 ha scritto:

@Cizzu And that will be the final update or do you have more planned like going all the way to the Terza Categoria?

Amazing work btw!

Thanks.
We have never pushed beyond the Prima Categoria. It's not feasible and doesn't make much sense. We already do a great and arduous job every year to officially introduce all Prima Categoria teams into the FM database. Prima, Seconda, and Terza Categoria teams are subject to radical changes; one year they exist, but the next year they may disappear. It’s truly an arduous task.

On 14/06/2024 at 15:46, Cizzu said:

In a few days, we will release a new update that also unlocks the other lower leagues up to the seventh division (the Prima Categoria).

Are there game breaking issues left, or is it more a quality of life update?

9 ore fa, Jorgen ha scritto:

Are there game breaking issues left, or is it more a quality of life update?

What kind of issues are you referring to?

2 hours ago, Cizzu said:

What kind of issues are you referring to?

None specifically. I read your post about an update, so I was just curious if the new update only adds things like the lower divisions you mentioned, or if it fixes any problems that might've existed.