ULTIMATE LEGENDS & STARS 1844 -2024 (10th Anniversary addition)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I completely forgot! Is your data file compatible with other data update files? For example, many legends have transitioned into managerial or staff roles and are moving to new clubs this summer, which is likely covered in some data update files as well (like Ruud van Nistelrooy).

If you change their status from 'Non Player' back to 'Player,' wouldn’t that risk causing conflicts with other files that track those changes?

5 minutes ago, theonenonly said:

Oh man, I completely forgot! Is your data file compatible with other data update files? For example, many legends have transitioned into managerial or staff roles and are moving to new clubs this summer, which is likely covered in some data update files as well (like Ruud van Nistelrooy).

If you change their status from 'Non Player' back to 'Player,' wouldn’t that risk causing conflicts with other files that track those changes?

Yes, my data file will be compatible with most other types of updates, such as league updates, real name fixes, or skin mods. However, there will be compatibility issues with data update files that move legends into managerial or staff roles or track their status changes.

For example, in the case of Ruud van Nistelrooy, if another mod updates him to a coach or manager while my database changes him back into a player, this will indeed cause conflicts. My file would revert Ruud to his younger self as a player, while the other update might keep him as a non-player, potentially leading to duplicates or mismatches.

The best approach is to avoid using my mod with any update that tracks such changes, particularly those affecting transfers or staff/player status. Fortunately, by the time my database is released, most official transfer updates will already be done, so there’s less risk of overlap. After all, why choose Ruud as a coach when you could have him as a 17-year-old youth prospect at FC Den Bosch?

In short, it’s important to pick the mods that suit your preference and ensure they don't overlap with player status changes.

On 26/02/2019 at 23:25, Fenech said:

A: This is the Ultimate Legends and Stars Game encompassing 100 years of footballing history in more depth, there are thousands of Legends and Stars and this series will bring 25 man squads for all the very top teams and ensure a complete balance of playing positions throughout the squad and include the best ever 25 players to play for those clubs, from 1800's and will also see the return of the best managers and chairmen. 

On 26/02/2019 at 23:25, Fenech said:

Q: What happens to the original players in these legends teams? for example where will Welbeck and Januzaj be as they have no previous senior clubs? are they deleted or in the u21's? I've been trying to plan what transfers I'm going to make when this DB is complete but there's SO MANY PLAYERS I WANT The amount of amazing players in the Premier league alone is insane, as will be Italy's Serie A but I bet the Brazilian league is unbelievable for obvious reasons with young Ronaldo's, Dunga's, Bebeto's, Romario's, Rivaldo's, Cafu's, Roberto Carlos's here there and everywhere. Or more to the point could you really significantly improve any team considering the standards most teams will be at in this game? you could probably spend 60m on somebody to only marginally improve your squad, Ultimately maybe the only way to win with this DB is by being the superior tactician?

A: These are 25 man squads and no more than 25 players in each team starting out. Welbeck and Januzaj are not deleted, but they and all the other originals who didn't make the 25 man teams, will now be released and available on free transfers to whoever wants to snap them up! Alternatively they may be put back to earlier clubs if they were at a previous club before. This should help lower division club managers or other club managers snap them up if they want to.

In your previous versions, you mentioned this.

So, if I understand correctly, the main difference between the previous versions and this year's is that clubs now feature the same squad for 2024, along with new "wonderkid" legendary players. Is that accurate? Will the current players remain in the squad alongside the new legends?

You also referenced 'the return of the best managers and chairmen' in the previous versions. Does this element carry over into this year’s version? If so, where will the current managers be placed in this database?

Additionally, if Josep Guardiola were to return as a player, who would take over as Manchester City's new manager?

56 minutes ago, theonenonly said:

In your previous versions, you mentioned this.

So, if I understand correctly, the main difference between the previous versions and this year's is that clubs now feature the same squad for 2024, along with new "wonderkid" legendary players. Is that accurate? Will the current players remain in the squad alongside the new legends?

You also referenced 'the return of the best managers and chairmen' in the previous versions. Does this element carry over into this year’s version? If so, where will the current managers be placed in this database?

Additionally, if Josep Guardiola were to return as a player, who would take over as Manchester City's new manager?

Q: So, if I understand correctly, the main difference between the previous versions and this year's is that clubs now feature the same squad for 2024, along with new "wonderkid" legendary players. Is that accurate? Will the current players remain in the squad alongside the new legends?

Not Quite. The main difference this year is that the squads will not be identical to the 2024 squads, and they won’t just be filled with wonderkids. Instead, the database will feature a balanced range of legendary players aged between 14 and 34, depending on when they were born. So, not all legends are considered "wonderkids." The ages are assigned to reflect the player’s real historical timeline.

To avoid overloading clubs with too many players, the game will remove players who are not needed and don't qualify as legends or stars and make them available for free transfers. This allows lower-league clubs to sign surplus players. Additionally, some legendary players may be moved to clubs they played for earlier or later in their careers to ensure balance and avoid squad congestion.

The end result will be balanced squads filled with legendary players of varying ages, reflecting both reality and history. This approach maintains a more authentic historical progression throughout the game. Whilst delivering on a guarantee that if a player is at a club, I guarantee that they were at that club at that age in their real careers. Therefore there will be some legends available on free transfers e.g. if they only played a club which now today, no longer exists, in any shape or form, then the only place for those few select legends will be on the free market. 

Q: You also referenced 'the return of the best managers and chairmen' in the previous versions. Does this element carry over into this year’s version? If so, where will the current managers be placed in this database?

Yes, the feature of including legendary managers and chairmen carries over into this year's version as well! There will actually be more legendary managers than before, and they’ll be recreated to manage just as they did in reality. For example, Don Revie will be back at Leeds United, and Brian Clough at Nottingham Forest, with their intense rivalry intact.

These legendary managers will have their original tactical preferences, tendencies, and coaching attributes, meticulously recreated to reflect how they actually operated during their careers. The same level of detail applies to chairmen and other staff, with a strong emphasis on authenticity. You'll also see more faces and assistants for these legendary figures.

They will be placed at the clubs where they had managed for a number of years and achieved their finest managerial moments. However if another manager has done better at that club or only managed at that club, they may also be moved on an earlier or later stage in their career to accommodate as many managers / assistants / chairman as possible in the game. Once again I guarantee that if a manager is at a club, they were at that club, at that age. 

"Additionally, if Pep Guardiola were to return as a player, who would take over as Manchester City's new manager?"

Pep is 17 years old at Barcelona. Manchester City's manager is: Joe Mercer

Manchester City's chairman is: Albert Alexander. Here is a photo of Albert Jnr with Joe Mercer and Big Mal (Malcolm Allison) who is the manager of Crystal Palace.

71b64961849157a15e25246f60c1bcc0.png

Edited by Fenech

9 minutes ago, Bcentralblue said:

Really looking forward to this being released!

Couple of quick questions :

Approximately how many Legends have you created?

Will you release a shortlist with them all on?

At the moment I am unable to give you an exact figure but I can confirm that the final figure will be between 2500-3000. 

Due the game including every single legend / Star from 1844-2024, then only true legends can be included so when we talk about a final figure of let's say 2800, you are talking 2800 true legends of the game from 1844-2024.

I won't be including a shortlist with them all on, however there will be a face pack with all their faces, and prior to release, I will be releasing images of the squads, and all the legend players / managers in each squad so you will have a fair idea of who is in each of the teams / ages etc and that should give everyone a good head start to begin creating your own shortlists.

12 minutes ago, Fenech said:

At the moment I am unable to give you an exact figure but I can confirm that the final figure will be between 2500-3000. 

Due the game including every single legend / Star from 1844-2024, then only true legends can be included so when we talk about a final figure of let's say 2800, you are talking 2800 true legends of the game from 1844-2024.

I won't be including a shortlist with them all on, however there will be a face pack with all their faces, and prior to release, I will be releasing images of the squads, and all the legend players / managers in each squad so you will have a fair idea of who is in each of the teams / ages etc and that should give everyone a good head start to begin creating your own shortlists.

Ok thanks for the reply, look forward to it coming out 

On 02/09/2024 at 22:19, theonenonly said:

This was so disheartening that I decided not to release any more files and keep them to myself.

Man your enthusiasm and passion for this work have truly inspired me. I might release some of my own files again in the future. Thank to you!

9 hours ago, Kdb17 said:

Can you tell me when this awesome project will be finished? The scope would be great. Also, can I have an editable fmf file so I can improve or improve it further?

At the moment i am unable to let you know when it will be finished but once it is released, It will be in perfect shape.

I will not be posting it publicly on any forum and no one will be getting the editable fmf file.

On 07/07/2024 at 23:09, Fenech said:

Thank you for your interest. You won't find them anywhere because I have them securely archived. They will never be released to the general public again.

Will it be released in the form of a saved game? I was wondering in case I wanted to change some of the CA’s and PA’s

23 hours ago, Fenech said:

At the moment i am unable to let you know when it will be finished but once it is released, It will be in perfect shape.

I will not be posting it publicly on any forum and no one will be getting the editable fmf file.

That's actually a great idea, @Fenech! Uploading a save file instead of an editable one could be a smart way to protect your work. I'm tired of people editing our content and re-uploading it on other forums, claiming it as their own. Brilliant! I might try this method next time!

Edited by theonenonly

7 minutes ago, theonenonly said:

That's actually a great idea, @Fenech! Uploading a save file instead of an editable one could be a smart way to protect your work. I'm tired of people editing our content and re-uploading it on other forums, claiming it as their own. Brilliant! I might try this method next time!

It would kill the mod for me and many other players who only play the game with modified databases. In my current save I have 359 editor data files including hundreds of small nations. Having to add a huge savefile would break my old rig.  My method is to only load up the top divisions of major nations (and only 5 or 6 of them) to accommodate all the extras. My intention is to manage minor clubs in small nations while keeping a close eye on the legends at the top of the pyramid. There are so many ways to play FM; forcing one way (yours) on the fanbase is not cool.

8 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

It would kill the mod for me and many other players who only play the game with modified databases. In my current save I have 359 editor data files including hundreds of small nations. Having to add a huge savefile would break my old rig.  My method is to only load up the top divisions of major nations (and only 5 or 6 of them) to accommodate all the extras. My intention is to manage minor clubs in small nations while keeping a close eye on the legends at the top of the pyramid. There are so many ways to play FM; forcing one way (yours) on the fanbase is not cool.

I can make the save file to your exact specifications.

9 hours ago, SAMiles said:

Will it be released in the form of a saved game? I was wondering in case I wanted to change some of the CA’s and PA’s

The CAs and the PAs will be 99% accurate, so there should be no reason to change them, but if you do wish the change anything, then you can use an in-game editor.

I am not sure how I will release it yet, but saved game to your exact specifications will be one of the options

24 minutes ago, theonenonly said:

yes that is certainly one of the / if not the only option to protect the work. and the great thing is that i can create the save file to exact specifications to suit everyones individual preferences.

14 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Man, you have no idea how frustrating it is for FM content creators when our work gets stolen, re-edited, and uploaded on other forums. I think @Fenech's idea of using save files instead of editable ones makes a lot of sense. He’s built his own legendary universe, his perfect FM world, and he wants to invite you and other FM players into it. You won’t have to worry about file compatibility or conflicts when starting a new game—he’s handled it all for you. All you need to do is load the game and play. If you want to add or remove nations or leagues, you can always do that later. Protecting our creative work is always the top priority.

1 minute ago, theonenonly said:

Man, you have no idea how frustrating it is for FM content creators when our work gets stolen, re-edited, and uploaded on other forums. I think @Fenech's idea of using save files instead of editable ones makes a lot of sense. He’s built his own legendary universe, his perfect FM world, and he wants to invite you and other FM players into it. You won’t have to worry about file compatibility or conflicts when starting a new game—he’s handled it all for you. All you need to do is load the game and play. If you want to add or remove nations or leagues, you can always do that later. Protecting our creative work is always the top priority.

Okay, I appreciate the fear of having your hard work stolen. It may or may not work for me. I usually have to do a few trial runs (loading up files and doing holiday tests) to see if my PC can handle it, so I wouldn't know if a customised version for me would work. But I'm willing to give it a go, so if Fenech wants to go down that road and put in the extra effort to do loads of bespoke versions, I'd support him in that.

22 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Okay, I appreciate the fear of having your hard work stolen. It may or may not work for me. I usually have to do a few trial runs (loading up files and doing holiday tests) to see if my PC can handle it, so I wouldn't know if a customised version for me would work. But I'm willing to give it a go, so if Fenech wants to go down that road and put in the extra effort to do loads of bespoke versions, I'd support him in that.

I would happily do as many bespoke versions as you need if it will make you or anyone else here happy. That's not an issue for me.  As long as I can protect the work. the objective was always to make you happy. to do it for the community, ill do that no bother. Why else would I do all this work if it wasn't because I know how much it makes some people here happy. there are people who tell me they only buy the game to play this. But I will not put my work at risk of theft or copycats. No one will reedit my work or put it up on other forums in their name. and if this is the only way i can make that happen, then so be it!

I want to know if the newgen from .edt file that I added will be created? I used a lot of them to get a lot of legend as new gen and see how each new gen career will go. I also added some editor data files that add characters from Captain Tsubasa and Blue Lock can I ask for a specific save file with them?

17 hours ago, Fenech said:

The CAs and the PAs will be 99% accurate, so there should be no reason to change them, but if you do wish the change anything, then you can use an in-game editor.

I am not sure how I will release it yet, but saved game to your exact specifications will be one of the options

I'd say that's your best option in my personal opinion, then everyone can enjoy it, especially if you're able to tailor the save to the individual. As you say, people can easily use the in game editor if desired.

7 minutes ago, MichaelNevo said:

I'd say that's your best option in my personal opinion, then everyone can enjoy it, especially if you're able to tailor the save to the individual. As you say, people can easily use the in game editor if desired.

Agreed

7 hours ago, ニア said:

I want to know if the newgen from .edt file that I added will be created? I used a lot of them to get a lot of legend as new gen and see how each new gen career will go. I also added some editor data files that add characters from Captain Tsubasa and Blue Lock can I ask for a specific save file with them?

You can ask and I can deliver! You will need to send me the .edt file

3 hours ago, Fenech said:

You can ask and I can deliver! You will need to send me the .edt file

Thank you is it possible if I also include my editor data when the time comes? I'm pretty sure I'll continue to play 2024 even when the next game comes out so please take your time. (It's ok to decline about editor data though I have around 354 of them installed and take very long to load (not sure if it's because my laptop is old))

Edited by ニア
add ()

22 minutes ago, ニア said:

Thank you is it possible if I also include my editor data when the time comes? I'm pretty sure I'll continue to play 2024 even when the next game comes out so please take your time. (It's ok to decline about editor data though I have around 354 of them installed and take very long to load (not sure if it's because my laptop is old))

If you send me the editor file, i can merge the two for you and then send you the save game to your specification.

No one is getting the editor file for this legends game.

Edited by Fenech

Hey, im sorry that I wont explain this perfectly. I just saw this db and im so excited for it. I have not played the game a lot ive been playing since fm23 but I have 2 questions. Firstly if we say like we play in 1962 yk brazil win the wc and so on, will the future players irl appear ingame or will they be random generated. For example if we play in Brazil in 1962 will Diego Maradona appear later on the game or will there be a random generated footballer instead of him. And the second question is, is there any chance that this db releases this year? Thank you for you hardwork!

17 minutes ago, naskooj said:

Hey, im sorry that I wont explain this perfectly. I just saw this db and im so excited for it. I have not played the game a lot ive been playing since fm23 but I have 2 questions. Firstly if we say like we play in 1962 yk brazil win the wc and so on, will the future players irl appear ingame or will they be random generated. For example if we play in Brazil in 1962 will Diego Maradona appear later on the game or will there be a random generated footballer instead of him. And the second question is, is there any chance that this db releases this year? Thank you for you hardwork!

Hey, no worries at all. The year is 2024, and in this database, every single Legend or Star—whether a player, manager, or chairman—from 1844 to 2024 is present at the same time. Imagine a scenario where every football legend in history is playing together in one moment.

What if the 1962 World Cup-winning Brazil team faced off against the Austrian Wunderteam? Could the Uruguay champions of 1930 or 1950 match up against the Mighty Magyars? Would Liverpool's 1980s squad overcome the Arsenal Invincibles or the Manchester City Oil Barons? Could La Maquina of River Plate stand up to the Brazilian World Champions featuring Pelé, Garrincha, and Leonardo? Could Brian Clough lead Nottingham Forest to back-to-back European Cups once again? How would Maradona fare compared to Messi if given another chance? What would happen if all these legends were in their prime, playing in 2024, facing Italy’s best against Germany with Beckenbauer and Matthäus?

This database will let you explore these incredible matchups and historical what-ifs.

As for the release, there’s a strong chance it will be available this year. I’m working diligently to finalize everything, and I’ll keep you updated on the progress. Thanks for your enthusiasm and patience!

https://xtraimmortal.blogspot.com/2014/02/The9x100.html this website is good to find legend player since past to present I hope the game will be finished within this month or next month. I can't wait to play it. I know you want to make it the best it can be, but at least please let me know the progress of the process, such as what adjustments are being made, whether they are adding players, adjusting stats, etc.

Also i forgot to ask, since i usually play international managment, I want to ask you if there will be legends and stars etc, from all countries across the globe. Since I ususally manage Bulgaria I would like to know how many legends will be included. Will they be from the 1962-1974 since the nation qualified for the wc 4 times in a row or will they be just from 1994 the golden generation, will there be some from even before 1962 like Stefan Bozhkov, Apostol Sokolov, Kiril Rakarov and so on, and how would the national pool work. Will it be all those players put in it or something else. Also another thing i wanted to ask, since you replied to me very fast yesterday, which im really glad for, you said all the legends will play in 2024. im sorry if it sounds dumb but does that mean we wont be able to go back in time and change history? Thank you so much for working on this daily im looking forwward to it

11 hours ago, Kdb17 said:

https://xtraimmortal.blogspot.com/2014/02/The9x100.html this website is good to find legend player since past to present I hope the game will be finished within this month or next month. I can't wait to play it. I know you want to make it the best it can be, but at least please let me know the progress of the process, such as what adjustments are being made, whether they are adding players, adjusting stats, etc.

Thank you for sharing that resource! I appreciate your patience and enthusiasm for the project. I understand the excitement and anticipation to get hands-on with this database.

Currently, I’m focusing on fine-tuning various aspects of the game. This includes refining player statistics in consultation with FIFA, PES, UEFA, FM and other official media outlets and forums, ensuring the historical accuracy of each legend, and adding any missing stars that fit the criteria. Adjustments are also being made to balance gameplay, so squads are as balanced as they possibly can be whilst keeping the guarantee that if a player is at the club at a certain age, they were at that club, at that age.

I'll keep you updated on the progress. While I'm pushing to have it ready within the next month, my priority remains making this the best and most authentic experience possible. Please hang tight—it's coming along nicely!

9 hours ago, naskooj said:

Also i forgot to ask, since i usually play international managment, I want to ask you if there will be legends and stars etc, from all countries across the globe. Since I ususally manage Bulgaria I would like to know how many legends will be included. Will they be from the 1962-1974 since the nation qualified for the wc 4 times in a row or will they be just from 1994 the golden generation, will there be some from even before 1962 like Stefan Bozhkov, Apostol Sokolov, Kiril Rakarov and so on, and how would the national pool work. Will it be all those players put in it or something else. Also another thing i wanted to ask, since you replied to me very fast yesterday, which im really glad for, you said all the legends will play in 2024. im sorry if it sounds dumb but does that mean we wont be able to go back in time and change history? Thank you so much for working on this daily im looking forwward to it

The database includes Legends and Stars from all countries who meet the criteria, so if there are Bulgarian legends who qualify, they will be included. For example, Stefan Bozhkov is already in the game at 25 years old with CSKA-Sofia. If there are other legends you'd like to see, feel free to mention them, and I will research to see if they fit the criteria for future inclusion.

The starting point for the game will be 2024, with all legends present at various ages depending on their birth years, ranging from 16 to 34. This setup isn’t about going back in time to 'rewrite history,' but rather creating a new history with all these legends active at the same time. You get to explore all the "what ifs" that were never possible before.

What would happen if the Mighty Magyars went up against La Máquina of River Plate? Could the original Invincibles of Preston North End hold their own against the Total Football of Ajax's golden generation? Would the Austrian Wunderteam dominate the modern Brazilian World Champions of Pelé and Garrincha? Could Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest pull off back-to-back European Cup wins once more? And, what if Maradona and Messi faced off at their peak?

This is your chance to explore these endless scenarios and create new football history with every legend back on the field in 2024.

11 hours ago, Kdb17 said:

Those players are not currently included in the database, but I will research them, and if they meet the criteria, they may be added. It's important to mention any players you have in mind now, as this is the best time to consider them for inclusion while there's still room to make adjustments. If they fit the criteria for Legends and Stars, they could certainly be a part of the game!

@Fenech Ajax had so many great players. The teams that won everything in the 70's with Cruijff and co.; the teams that conquered Europe in the late 80's till mid 90's coached by Louis van Gaal; the rebirth with Sneijder and Van der Vaart; and the golden generation managed by Erik ten Hag. It would be awesom to manage a team that has Edwin van der Sar, Johan Cruijff, Dennis Bergkamp and Frenkie de Jong at the same time.

There are more teams like this: Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, Man Utd, Milan, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Netherlands, Argentina etc. How do you chose if teams and nations have multiple golden generations?

12 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

How do you chose if teams and nations have multiple golden generations?

The players will be different ages, won't they?  Cruff's contemporaries will be at the peak of their playing careers, where as ETH's team will be youngsters.

6 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

@Fenech Ajax had so many great players. The teams that won everything in the 70's with Cruijff and co.; the teams that conquered Europe in the late 80's till mid 90's coached by Louis van Gaal; the rebirth with Sneijder and Van der Vaart; and the golden generation managed by Erik ten Hag. It would be awesom to manage a team that has Edwin van der Sar, Johan Cruijff, Dennis Bergkamp and Frenkie de Jong at the same time.

There are more teams like this: Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, Man Utd, Milan, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Netherlands, Argentina etc. How do you chose if teams and nations have multiple golden generations?

I don't have to choose, if they fit the criteria then they are all there, so then, what you will have to ask yourself is, if we take the total football side e.g. and then all the dutch legends before and since, i mean we are talking from 1848 to 2024,, who even makes the dutch team anymore? Then when you think of all the other countries, look at germany italy, just imagine the team they are going to have, every single star or legend since 1848. They are still going to have  a problem when they face the mighty magyars e.g. because you can only field 11 at a time. It's a real dilemma.. yes, all those players are there and you will get to manage them at the same time. But they won't be all the same age, because a player born in 1900 will normally be older than a player who was born in 1990. So I expect the 'older' players will have a greater chance of getting in the first team than the younger players, the younger a player is, the more that you will need to develop them into the player they were. So if its a 17 year old Messi then obv you need to develop him whereas someone like Pele is 21 and will need less development. Maradona is 19, Cristiano Ronaldo is 18. So while all of them will need development, who is the best in the world now? Could it be Arthur Friedenreich? You will have to wait and see. :) 

1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

The players will be different ages, won't they?  Cruff's contemporaries will be at the peak of their playing careers, where as ETH's team will be youngsters.

Exactly! Players born earlier in real life will generally be closer to their peak when the game starts. This reflects respect for the older generations, who often laid the groundwork for future football legends. However, practical adjustments are made to ensure realism and balance.

For instance, if a player was 18 but hadn’t played at least 30 games for a club until they were 21, their starting age in the game might be adjusted to reflect when they became more prominent. If that player’s club is no longer in the top two divisions of their league, they might be placed at the next club they moved to or where they spent the longest part of their career, particularly if they reached their prime there.

If a player only played for one club that no longer exists, they would start the game as a free agent. Therefore, a player’s starting age is initially based on their birth year, but their club status and career timeline can affect when they actually begin the game.

Some flexibility exists to avoid overcrowding in certain positions at specific clubs. So while players born earlier tend to start near their peak, there will be some randomness in ages to create a more dynamic and authentic experience. However, the one guarantee is that if you see a player at a club at a certain age, they were genuinely at that club at that age in reality.

Edited by Fenech

1 hour ago, Fenech said:

The database includes Legends and Stars from all countries who meet the criteria, so if there are Bulgarian legends who qualify, they will be included. For example, Stefan Bozhkov is already in the game at 25 years old with CSKA-Sofia. If there are other legends you'd like to see, feel free to mention them, and I will research to see if they fit the criteria for future inclusion.

The starting point for the game will be 2024, with all legends present at various ages depending on their birth years, ranging from 16 to 34. This setup isn’t about going back in time to 'rewrite history,' but rather creating a new history with all these legends active at the same time. You get to explore all the "what ifs" that were never possible before.

What would happen if the Mighty Magyars went up against La Máquina of River Plate? Could the original Invincibles of Preston North End hold their own against the Total Football of Ajax's golden generation? Would the Austrian Wunderteam dominate the modern Brazilian World Champions of Pelé and Garrincha? Could Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest pull off back-to-back European Cup wins once more? And, what if Maradona and Messi faced off at their peak?

This is your chance to explore these endless scenarios and create new football history with every legend back on the field in 2024.

Alright I will mention some players from Bulgaria that left a mark  in history and deserve to be in the db. The list will be quite long but the players in it truly are incredible. ill assume that you have added Berbatov and Stylian Petrov and also some from the golden generation in 1994, like Stoichkov, Trifon Ivanov, Yordan Letchkov, Krasimir Balakaov, Borislav Myhaylov and so on. So ill give you some suggentions for the Bulgarian players that you might not have researched. Ill drop quite a list and explain each of them  shortly. Ill start from the ones you have probably included already and go down with players you might have missed.

The first one is Georgi Asparuhov. He is top 2 Bulgarian players from of all time, winning the best player in bulgaria for 20th century, left an enormeous mark in Levski Sofia (Top 2 biggest clubs in Bulgaria) but unfortunately passed away early.

Next is Hristo Bonev. He has 96 appearences for the nation which already probably puts him in the db. An absolute legend for Lokomotiv plovdiv. Said to be top 3 by many.

Next is Dimitar Yakimov. Considered the most intelluigent player in the nation by a dozen. Having 63 international mathes and securing a spot for Bulgaria in the 1962 wc knocking out France. Included in the World XI in 1966 and 1967.

Next is Alexander Shalamanov. Considered the best right back in Bulgarian history. The stadium of Slavia Sofia is named by him and he has 265 matches in the league and is being selected as the best footballer in Bulgaria 2 times.

Next are 2 incredible defenders Dimitar Penev and Manol Manolov. Penev is the best bulgarian defender in history, having over 90 caps for the nation and leading the golden team in 1994 to semi finals in the wc. manolov on the other hand holds the record for the most bulgarian titles having 12 and has over 50 caps for the nation.

Next we have Boris Gaganelov, another defender that deserves a place. He has over 250 matches in the league and 50 caps for the nation. He was a key defender in the 1960s for Cska Sofia.

Ill continue with the defenders with Kiril Rakarov. He is quite old but was consideredd the best riight back from the older generation. he has 57 caps for the nation and 10 league titles.

Ill mention another 2 centre backs, Dobromir Zhechev and Georgi Dimitrov. Both have over 70 caps for the nation and impressive runs in the league. Zhechev also is the only Bulgarian to play in 4 world cups.

Now ill get to some attackers.

The first one is Ivan Kolev. He was the first bulgarian nominated for a ballon dor being put in 9th place in 1956 and has 75 caps. He also has a bronze olympic medal from 1956

Next is Petar Zhekov. He has won the european golden boot in 1969 and is considered the best goalscorer from the nation. He has a silver medal frm the olympics in 1968 and has 44 caps. For Cska Sofia he has played 167 matches and scored 144 goals.

Next is Nikola Kotkov. Kotkov was known for his technique, pinpoint passing and skillful free kick taking. Unfortunately he has passed away aged 32 with Asparuhov but has won the league with Lokomotiv Sofia being the biggest legend for the club.

Next is Todor Diev. This guy is the biggest legend of Spartak Plovdiv, winning their only league title and the cup 4 times. Their stadium is named after him and he has 55 caps.

Up next is Georgi Sokolov. This man is considered the best talent ever. unfortunately he has played like half of his career probably because of some issues with the country and beefs. He is the youngest ever player to play in the Bulgarian League at 15 years old and he is also the youngest player to play for the senior squad for the nation.

Next we have Lyubomir Angelov. He has won the Balkan cup with the nation in 1931 and 1932 and runner ups in 1935 and 1936. With 14 goals in the Balkan Cup, he is the second-best top goal scorer in the competition's history. he has 44 caps

Now lets do some goalkeepers.

The obvious choice is Georgi Naydenov. he is the ebst goalkeeper in Bulgarian history. He was honoured as Bulgarian Footballer of the Year in 1961. Naydenov won the top Bulgarian league, the A PFG, 8 times (all with CSKA), as well as the Bulgarian Cup, 3 times.

Next is Apostol Sokolov. Not much know but at the time he was a revolutionary keeper. Sokolov was considered one of the Eastern Europe's best goalkeepers during his career. He is regarded as the first goalkeeper who began to leave the goal line like modern keepers and even Lev Yashin said Sokolov was his inspiration. He had good reflexes and sense of positioning but above all he's remembered for his innovative style of play. 

And the last one is Borrislav Myhaylov. He was a part of the golden generation in 1994. He was probably the best keeper in the wc tournament and has 102 caps.

Im sorry if I gave you too much players too look into but really want to see them in game. I have even more suggestions but let me know if you want to look into them too. I would be really glad to let me know about your decision on who to include and I want to thank you for your hard work. i cannot imagine how hard it is. So yeah let me know what you think and if you want more suggestions cuz I have some in mind.

2 hours ago, naskooj said:

Alright I will mention some players from Bulgaria that left a mark  in history and deserve to be in the db. The list will be quite long but the players in it truly are incredible. ill assume that you have added Berbatov and Stylian Petrov and also some from the golden generation in 1994, like Stoichkov, Trifon Ivanov, Yordan Letchkov, Krasimir Balakaov, Borislav Myhaylov and so on. So ill give you some suggentions for the Bulgarian players that you might not have researched. Ill drop quite a list and explain each of them  shortly. Ill start from the ones you have probably included already and go down with players you might have missed.

The first one is Georgi Asparuhov. He is top 2 Bulgarian players from of all time, winning the best player in bulgaria for 20th century, left an enormeous mark in Levski Sofia (Top 2 biggest clubs in Bulgaria) but unfortunately passed away early.

Next is Hristo Bonev. He has 96 appearences for the nation which already probably puts him in the db. An absolute legend for Lokomotiv plovdiv. Said to be top 3 by many.

Next is Dimitar Yakimov. Considered the most intelluigent player in the nation by a dozen. Having 63 international mathes and securing a spot for Bulgaria in the 1962 wc knocking out France. Included in the World XI in 1966 and 1967.

Next is Alexander Shalamanov. Considered the best right back in Bulgarian history. The stadium of Slavia Sofia is named by him and he has 265 matches in the league and is being selected as the best footballer in Bulgaria 2 times.

Next are 2 incredible defenders Dimitar Penev and Manol Manolov. Penev is the best bulgarian defender in history, having over 90 caps for the nation and leading the golden team in 1994 to semi finals in the wc. manolov on the other hand holds the record for the most bulgarian titles having 12 and has over 50 caps for the nation.

Next we have Boris Gaganelov, another defender that deserves a place. He has over 250 matches in the league and 50 caps for the nation. He was a key defender in the 1960s for Cska Sofia.

Ill continue with the defenders with Kiril Rakarov. He is quite old but was consideredd the best riight back from the older generation. he has 57 caps for the nation and 10 league titles.

Ill mention another 2 centre backs, Dobromir Zhechev and Georgi Dimitrov. Both have over 70 caps for the nation and impressive runs in the league. Zhechev also is the only Bulgarian to play in 4 world cups.

Now ill get to some attackers.

The first one is Ivan Kolev. He was the first bulgarian nominated for a ballon dor being put in 9th place in 1956 and has 75 caps. He also has a bronze olympic medal from 1956

Next is Petar Zhekov. He has won the european golden boot in 1969 and is considered the best goalscorer from the nation. He has a silver medal frm the olympics in 1968 and has 44 caps. For Cska Sofia he has played 167 matches and scored 144 goals.

Next is Nikola Kotkov. Kotkov was known for his technique, pinpoint passing and skillful free kick taking. Unfortunately he has passed away aged 32 with Asparuhov but has won the league with Lokomotiv Sofia being the biggest legend for the club.

Next is Todor Diev. This guy is the biggest legend of Spartak Plovdiv, winning their only league title and the cup 4 times. Their stadium is named after him and he has 55 caps.

Up next is Georgi Sokolov. This man is considered the best talent ever. unfortunately he has played like half of his career probably because of some issues with the country and beefs. He is the youngest ever player to play in the Bulgarian League at 15 years old and he is also the youngest player to play for the senior squad for the nation.

Next we have Lyubomir Angelov. He has won the Balkan cup with the nation in 1931 and 1932 and runner ups in 1935 and 1936. With 14 goals in the Balkan Cup, he is the second-best top goal scorer in the competition's history. he has 44 caps

Now lets do some goalkeepers.

The obvious choice is Georgi Naydenov. he is the ebst goalkeeper in Bulgarian history. He was honoured as Bulgarian Footballer of the Year in 1961. Naydenov won the top Bulgarian league, the A PFG, 8 times (all with CSKA), as well as the Bulgarian Cup, 3 times.

Next is Apostol Sokolov. Not much know but at the time he was a revolutionary keeper. Sokolov was considered one of the Eastern Europe's best goalkeepers during his career. He is regarded as the first goalkeeper who began to leave the goal line like modern keepers and even Lev Yashin said Sokolov was his inspiration. He had good reflexes and sense of positioning but above all he's remembered for his innovative style of play. 

And the last one is Borrislav Myhaylov. He was a part of the golden generation in 1994. He was probably the best keeper in the wc tournament and has 102 caps.

Im sorry if I gave you too much players too look into but really want to see them in game. I have even more suggestions but let me know if you want to look into them too. I would be really glad to let me know about your decision on who to include and I want to thank you for your hard work. i cannot imagine how hard it is. So yeah let me know what you think and if you want more suggestions cuz I have some in mind.

Thank you so much for this detailed list! Your passion for Bulgarian football history is evident, and I appreciate the effort you put into providing information about these legendary players.

To address your suggestions:

• Criteria for Inclusion: Only legends and stars who meet the set criteria will be included in the database. This means players who have had a significant impact, whether on a national or international level. Based on your descriptions, many of the players you mentioned sound like strong candidates.

• Research Process: Each suggested player will go through a research phase to verify their achievements, impact, and standing in football history. This will determine if they fit the criteria for inclusion.

• Player Additions: Some names on your list, like Georgi Asparuhov, Hristo Bonev, and Dimitar Yakimov, have probably already been researched and would be included in the game. Others, like Apostol Sokolov, who inspired the great Lev Yashin, or players with unique achievements like Petar Zhekov, will be reviewed.

Feel free to suggest more names if you believe they have had a significant impact and deserve a spot in the Ultimate Legends Database. It's a long process, but the goal is to be as thorough and accurate as possible.

20 hours ago, Fenech said:

Thank you so much for this detailed list! Your passion for Bulgarian football history is evident, and I appreciate the effort you put into providing information about these legendary players.

To address your suggestions:

• Criteria for Inclusion: Only legends and stars who meet the set criteria will be included in the database. This means players who have had a significant impact, whether on a national or international level. Based on your descriptions, many of the players you mentioned sound like strong candidates.

• Research Process: Each suggested player will go through a research phase to verify their achievements, impact, and standing in football history. This will determine if they fit the criteria for inclusion.

• Player Additions: Some names on your list, like Georgi Asparuhov, Hristo Bonev, and Dimitar Yakimov, have probably already been researched and would be included in the game. Others, like Apostol Sokolov, who inspired the great Lev Yashin, or players with unique achievements like Petar Zhekov, will be reviewed.

Feel free to suggest more names if you believe they have had a significant impact and deserve a spot in the Ultimate Legends Database. It's a long process, but the goal is to be as thorough and accurate as possible.

I really appreciate the efort you put in this and that you will take a look at these players, they truly deserve to be here. As you asked I will give you even more suggestions for you to check out. I will explain them shortly and I will not mention all of their achievements since I dont want it to be that long. I will give you some sites that you can check for more information below. Im also glad that you let me expand Bulgaria's legends and I really hope to see them all ingame. Anyway here is the list.

Forwards

Nasko Sirakov: 
He has 78 caps being apart of the golden gen in 1994. Top scorer 4 times for the league and getting 3rd place for the european golden boot in 86/87.

Bozhin Laskov: He has played for both Bulgaria and Czechoslovakia and is counted among Bulgaria's and Slovakia's best footballers of the era. He has won 4 titles for Levski in 6 years and was an amazing goalscorer.

Georgi Slavkov: The european golden boot winner in 1981 with 31 goals. He is one of the biggest legends for Botev Plovdiv and has 30 caps.

Georgi Popov : He is considered the fastest footballer of the nation running 100 meters below 11 secons. he has won the balkans cup. the league and the cup with them.

Mihail Lozanov; He has managed the legendary Bayern Munich in 1937-1939. He has 38 caps and has won the balkan cup in 1932 and 1935

Krum Milev: The greatest Bulgarian manager ever. Milev holds the record for the longest serving manager (of a single club) in Bulgarian football, with Cska for 16 years and winning 11 league titles.

Krum Yanev: A key player for the golden gen of Cska in the 50s he is a bronze medalist in the olimpics in 1956 and has 31 caps

Dimitar Milanov: He has won 10 league titles  and was a top scorer 2 times. Anopther key player of the golden gen of Cska. He has 39 caps

Panayot Panayotov: He is also a bronze medalist in 1956. He has won 11 league titles and 4 cups for 14 years with Cska. He has 45 caps for the nation

Stoycho Mladenov: Another great manager. He was a top scorer of the bulgarian league and has won the portugese cup in 1989. He has 59 caps.

Atanas Mihaylov: One of the geratest ever to play for Lokomotiv Sofia. He has won the league with them. Mihаylov is the top scorer in the history of the Bulgaria U21 team and has 45 caps for the seniors. He is also a silver medalist in 1968 in the olympics.

Asen Panchev: Balkan cup winner in 1931 and 1932 being the top scorer in 1931. He is one of the first great goalscorers and has 39 caps.

Asen Peshev: The first winner of the award "Bulgarian footballer of the year" in 1931. Also won the balkan cup in 1931 and 1932 and was a top scorer in the league once. He has 41 caps.

Pavel Panov: UEFA Euro Under-19 Champion with Bulgaria: 1969 and Balkan Cup Champion with Bulgaria: 1976. He has won 4 leagues and 5 cups also being a top scorer twice. He has 44 caps

Chavdar Tsvetkov: He is one of the greats to play for Slavia Sofia winning cup with them twice. He has 57 caps for the nation.

Vasil Spasov "The Roller": He has a rich trophy cabinet with Levski Sofia as a player and Omonia from Cyprus. he is considered one of the best managers from the nation.

Midfielders

Dinko Dermendzhiev
: He is the greatest ever footballer for Botev Plovdiv. He hold the record for most apps for the club with 447 and 194 goals. He has won the balkans cup for clubs the league and the domestic cup twice. He has 57 caps.

Zlatko Yankov: he was a part of the golden gen in 1994. he has won the turkish cup and super cup. He has also won 3 cups and 3 league titles for Levski in 5 years playing for them. He has 80 caps.

Yordan Letchkov: Another player from the 1994 golden gen, He has scored the winner againts Germany back in 1994 in the quarter finals. He has 45 caps

Andrey Zhelyazkov: he has won the Bulgarian footballer of the year in 1980, he has also won the Eredevise for Feyenoord and the cup. He has 54 caps

Nikola Mutafchiev: For six seasons from 1921 to 1927, Mutafchiev scored 50 goals in 52 games for Levski. He has took part in the first ever international match for Bulgaria and is also the first Bulgarian to score in an international match.

Bozhidar Iskrenov: he has helped Bulgaria reach the round of 16th in the world cup in 1986. He has won 3 leageus and 4 cups and has 50 caps.

Asparuh Nikodimov: A silver medalist in the 1968 olympics. he has won six league titles and 5 cups for Cska Sofia and another 5 leagues as a manager. He has 25 caps.

Ayan Sadakov: A key player in 1986 for the nation. He has won the cup with lokomotiv Sofia and has 80 caps.

Ivelin Popov and Todor Nedelev: Both of them are still active but i think they deserve a place. They have both won Footballer of the year multiple times, cups and titles and both have 134 caps combined. So i suggest to take a look at them.

Defenders

Ivan Dimitrov: A big legend that for Lokomotiv Sofia, he has won the league with them and has 70 caps in total for the nation.

Trifon Ivanov: Arguebly top 3 defenders in bulgarian history. Apart of the golden gen in 1994. He has won bulgarian and austrian leagues and has 76 caps.

Kiril Ivkov: A silver medalist in 1968 at the olympics. he has won 4 leagues and 4 cups and was a footballer of the year twice. He has 44 caps.

Dobromir Zhechev: The only Bulgarian to play in 4 world cups. He has 73 caps for the nation and has won the balkan cup for them.

Stefan Aladzhov: footballer of the year in Bulgaria in 1970. He has 5 leagues and 5 cups won and has 30 caps.

Stoyan Ormanjiev: More of a managerial carrer, because he stopped playing at 29 years old. he managed Bulgaria for 11 years and has 20 caps.

Tsanko Tsvetanov: Another player from the gold gen in 1994, he ahs won 4 leagues and 2 cups and has 40 caps.

Radostin Kishishev: he has 88 caps for the nation and has won 3 league titles and 1 cup. he has stayed at England clubs for some time too.

Atanas Manolov: Top 2 players for Spartak Plovdiv. He has the record for msot apps for the club with 303 apps and has won the cup and league with them. He also played in a friendly with Brazil againts Pele and succeeds to defend him.

Bozhil Kolev: He has won 5 league titles and 3 cups. He has 60 caps for the country and also won the league and cup in Cyprus with Omonia.

Tsonyo Vasilev: he has won 4 league titles and 1 cup with Cska Sofia. He was a key fullback and has 42 caps.

ivan Zafirov: A silver medalist from the olympics in 1968 and has won 9 league titles with 5 cups. he has 50 caps.

Viden Apostolov: He was a key defender for the golden gen of Botev Plovdiv, winning the league cup and balkans cup with them.

Ivan Radoev: He has won 3 leagues and 1 cup as a player and another 3 leagues and 3 cups as a manager. He was one of the best players in the 20s.

Goalkeepers

Symeon Simeonov: He played mostly for Slavia and is remembered for his incredible save against England in 1968. He has played in 3 world cups and has 34 caps.

Georgi Velinov: Footballer of the year in 1981. He has won 6 league titles and 4 cups. He has 33 caps.

Rumyancho Goranov: The best goalkeeper ever for Lokomotiv Sofia, he has won the league and cup with them and has 34 caps.

I really hope to see these players ingame and hope that they meet the requierments. Since I want to make your research more easy, i will recommend some sites for you to check out. https://www.retro-football.bg/    https://ritnitop.bg/    https://www.sportlive.bg/  and I also recommend to check out the sites of the clubs the players played for. There should be information. For some you probably will have to translate to Bulgarian, idk why at least to me sometimes requiers it to obtain more information. Like you need to type the player in Bulgarian in the search bar to gain more info, news, facts etc. If you feel like it I can give youa lil more suggestions. Anyway I wish you great work and let me know what you have decided. Good luck!

10 hours ago, naskooj said:

I really appreciate the efort you put in this and that you will take a look at these players, they truly deserve to be here. As you asked I will give you even more suggestions for you to check out. I will explain them shortly and I will not mention all of their achievements since I dont want it to be that long. I will give you some sites that you can check for more information below. Im also glad that you let me expand Bulgaria's legends and I really hope to see them all ingame. Anyway here is the list.

Forwards

Nasko Sirakov: 
He has 78 caps being apart of the golden gen in 1994. Top scorer 4 times for the league and getting 3rd place for the european golden boot in 86/87.

Bozhin Laskov: He has played for both Bulgaria and Czechoslovakia and is counted among Bulgaria's and Slovakia's best footballers of the era. He has won 4 titles for Levski in 6 years and was an amazing goalscorer.

Georgi Slavkov: The european golden boot winner in 1981 with 31 goals. He is one of the biggest legends for Botev Plovdiv and has 30 caps.

Georgi Popov : He is considered the fastest footballer of the nation running 100 meters below 11 secons. he has won the balkans cup. the league and the cup with them.

Mihail Lozanov; He has managed the legendary Bayern Munich in 1937-1939. He has 38 caps and has won the balkan cup in 1932 and 1935

Krum Milev: The greatest Bulgarian manager ever. Milev holds the record for the longest serving manager (of a single club) in Bulgarian football, with Cska for 16 years and winning 11 league titles.

Krum Yanev: A key player for the golden gen of Cska in the 50s he is a bronze medalist in the olimpics in 1956 and has 31 caps

Dimitar Milanov: He has won 10 league titles  and was a top scorer 2 times. Anopther key player of the golden gen of Cska. He has 39 caps

Panayot Panayotov: He is also a bronze medalist in 1956. He has won 11 league titles and 4 cups for 14 years with Cska. He has 45 caps for the nation

Stoycho Mladenov: Another great manager. He was a top scorer of the bulgarian league and has won the portugese cup in 1989. He has 59 caps.

Atanas Mihaylov: One of the geratest ever to play for Lokomotiv Sofia. He has won the league with them. Mihаylov is the top scorer in the history of the Bulgaria U21 team and has 45 caps for the seniors. He is also a silver medalist in 1968 in the olympics.

Asen Panchev: Balkan cup winner in 1931 and 1932 being the top scorer in 1931. He is one of the first great goalscorers and has 39 caps.

Asen Peshev: The first winner of the award "Bulgarian footballer of the year" in 1931. Also won the balkan cup in 1931 and 1932 and was a top scorer in the league once. He has 41 caps.

Pavel Panov: UEFA Euro Under-19 Champion with Bulgaria: 1969 and Balkan Cup Champion with Bulgaria: 1976. He has won 4 leagues and 5 cups also being a top scorer twice. He has 44 caps

Chavdar Tsvetkov: He is one of the greats to play for Slavia Sofia winning cup with them twice. He has 57 caps for the nation.

Vasil Spasov "The Roller": He has a rich trophy cabinet with Levski Sofia as a player and Omonia from Cyprus. he is considered one of the best managers from the nation.

Midfielders

Dinko Dermendzhiev
: He is the greatest ever footballer for Botev Plovdiv. He hold the record for most apps for the club with 447 and 194 goals. He has won the balkans cup for clubs the league and the domestic cup twice. He has 57 caps.

Zlatko Yankov: he was a part of the golden gen in 1994. he has won the turkish cup and super cup. He has also won 3 cups and 3 league titles for Levski in 5 years playing for them. He has 80 caps.

Yordan Letchkov: Another player from the 1994 golden gen, He has scored the winner againts Germany back in 1994 in the quarter finals. He has 45 caps

Andrey Zhelyazkov: he has won the Bulgarian footballer of the year in 1980, he has also won the Eredevise for Feyenoord and the cup. He has 54 caps

Nikola Mutafchiev: For six seasons from 1921 to 1927, Mutafchiev scored 50 goals in 52 games for Levski. He has took part in the first ever international match for Bulgaria and is also the first Bulgarian to score in an international match.

Bozhidar Iskrenov: he has helped Bulgaria reach the round of 16th in the world cup in 1986. He has won 3 leageus and 4 cups and has 50 caps.

Asparuh Nikodimov: A silver medalist in the 1968 olympics. he has won six league titles and 5 cups for Cska Sofia and another 5 leagues as a manager. He has 25 caps.

Ayan Sadakov: A key player in 1986 for the nation. He has won the cup with lokomotiv Sofia and has 80 caps.

Ivelin Popov and Todor Nedelev: Both of them are still active but i think they deserve a place. They have both won Footballer of the year multiple times, cups and titles and both have 134 caps combined. So i suggest to take a look at them.

Defenders

Ivan Dimitrov: A big legend that for Lokomotiv Sofia, he has won the league with them and has 70 caps in total for the nation.

Trifon Ivanov: Arguebly top 3 defenders in bulgarian history. Apart of the golden gen in 1994. He has won bulgarian and austrian leagues and has 76 caps.

Kiril Ivkov: A silver medalist in 1968 at the olympics. he has won 4 leagues and 4 cups and was a footballer of the year twice. He has 44 caps.

Dobromir Zhechev: The only Bulgarian to play in 4 world cups. He has 73 caps for the nation and has won the balkan cup for them.

Stefan Aladzhov: footballer of the year in Bulgaria in 1970. He has 5 leagues and 5 cups won and has 30 caps.

Stoyan Ormanjiev: More of a managerial carrer, because he stopped playing at 29 years old. he managed Bulgaria for 11 years and has 20 caps.

Tsanko Tsvetanov: Another player from the gold gen in 1994, he ahs won 4 leagues and 2 cups and has 40 caps.

Radostin Kishishev: he has 88 caps for the nation and has won 3 league titles and 1 cup. he has stayed at England clubs for some time too.

Atanas Manolov: Top 2 players for Spartak Plovdiv. He has the record for msot apps for the club with 303 apps and has won the cup and league with them. He also played in a friendly with Brazil againts Pele and succeeds to defend him.

Bozhil Kolev: He has won 5 league titles and 3 cups. He has 60 caps for the country and also won the league and cup in Cyprus with Omonia.

Tsonyo Vasilev: he has won 4 league titles and 1 cup with Cska Sofia. He was a key fullback and has 42 caps.

ivan Zafirov: A silver medalist from the olympics in 1968 and has won 9 league titles with 5 cups. he has 50 caps.

Viden Apostolov: He was a key defender for the golden gen of Botev Plovdiv, winning the league cup and balkans cup with them.

Ivan Radoev: He has won 3 leagues and 1 cup as a player and another 3 leagues and 3 cups as a manager. He was one of the best players in the 20s.

Goalkeepers

Symeon Simeonov: He played mostly for Slavia and is remembered for his incredible save against England in 1968. He has played in 3 world cups and has 34 caps.

Georgi Velinov: Footballer of the year in 1981. He has won 6 league titles and 4 cups. He has 33 caps.

Rumyancho Goranov: The best goalkeeper ever for Lokomotiv Sofia, he has won the league and cup with them and has 34 caps.

I really hope to see these players ingame and hope that they meet the requierments. Since I want to make your research more easy, i will recommend some sites for you to check out. https://www.retro-football.bg/    https://ritnitop.bg/    https://www.sportlive.bg/  and I also recommend to check out the sites of the clubs the players played for. There should be information. For some you probably will have to translate to Bulgarian, idk why at least to me sometimes requiers it to obtain more information. Like you need to type the player in Bulgarian in the search bar to gain more info, news, facts etc. If you feel like it I can give youa lil more suggestions. Anyway I wish you great work and let me know what you have decided. Good luck!

Also if you struggle with any of the players I can help you research them and give you more info. Feel free to ask me.

1 hour ago, Kdb17 said:

What are you doing now @Fenech can you predict for its complete for release 

Currently working on the database. I am unable to predict a release date at this time. I completely realise that it is frustrating to wait for something which is obviously going to be a huge update but that is the price you pay for Quality. I will not release until I am happy with it. I do not settle for anything less than Perfection. :kriss: