ULTIMATE LEGENDS & STARS 1844 -2024 (10th Anniversary addition)

55 minutes ago, SAMiles said:

Hey @Fenech, some of the mighty Magyars played for teams who are currently in the second or third divisions in Hungary. Some of them aren’t in the base release as I believe Hungary only has 2 divisions as default, how would you get around this?

Can you give me an example of one mighty magyar that this would apply to? 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the list of legendary players, you will also add many legendary managers, right? And how many legendary players do you plan to include? Or what is your current level? I know you want to be perfect, but can you please update it regularly? I really want to play. @Fenech

2 hours ago, Kdb17 said:

In the list of legendary players, you will also add many legendary managers, right? And how many legendary players do you plan to include? Or what is your current level? I know you want to be perfect, but can you please update it regularly? I really want to play. @Fenech

Yes, alongside legendary players, legendary managers will also be included in the database. Managers who have had a significant impact on football history, both tactically and in terms of success, will be featured. You'll be able to relive iconic managerial careers and see how they match up with both current and past football stars.

Regarding the number of legendary players, the aim is to include as many legends and stars from 1844 to 2024 as possible, covering players from all eras and regions. This will be a vast project, with thousands of players from across the globe, ensuring that it’s comprehensive and reflects the rich history of football. The database will feature players based on merit, so only those who have made a true impact on the game will be included.

I understand the anticipation, and I’ll aim to provide regular updates on the progress of the database. Thank you for your patience, and rest assured, the wait will be worth it! Once it’s ready, you’ll be able to dive into this epic football journey.

Edited by Fenech

2 hours ago, Kdb17 said:

I would like to help you do it. I think if more people can help, the work will be faster. But even so, it will be disturbing or cause trouble. If you want to help you can tell me

I truly appreciate your offer to help, and it’s great to see your enthusiasm for the project! Right now, the process is quite structured, and as you mentioned, bringing in additional people at this stage might cause some disruptions or slow things down due to the coordination required. Most of the work involves testing, tweaking, and final refinements.

However, your offer is really kind, and if there are specific aspects where feedback or suggestions are needed in the future, I’ll definitely keep you in mind. Community involvement is always valuable, and I appreciate your support! For now, just knowing that people like you are excited about the release motivates me to push forward.

Edited by Fenech

3 minutes ago, SAMiles said:

Puskas, Kocsis, Bozsik, Czibor and Grosics

Ferenc Puskás was born in 1927
He will start the game at least 22 years old due to the year he was born
In 1949 he was playing in Honved who currently play in the 2nd Tier of Hungarian Football (Given the amount of legends they will have, I will probably move them to the top division in Hungary)

Sándor Kocsis was born in 1929
In 1951, He was also playing at Honved so no issues there. 

József Bozsik was born in 1925
In 1947 he was playing at Honved so no issues there

Zoltán Czibor was born in 1929
In 1951 he was playing at Csepel SC (He can't play there due to the rule that the legends/stars will be playing in top two domestic leagues only)
In 1953 he moved to Honved, so he will start at 24 Years of age at Honved

Gyula Grosics was born in 1926
In 1948 he was playing for a club called MATEOSZ Munkás SE (they no longer exist)
In 1950 he moved to Honved, so he will start at 24 Years of age at Honved

Therefore they will all start for Honved who will most likely be placed back in the top division of Hungary, as with so many of the mighty magyars, would make no sense for them to start in the second division

I hope this answers your question.

ferenc.png

kocsis.png

boksik.png

czibor.png

grocisc.png

1 hour ago, Kdb17 said:

Thank you for sharing! However, since I'm fully focused on finalizing and perfecting this current project, I won’t be exploring other legends databases or games for now. I’m dedicated to making this one the best it can be, and while I appreciate the suggestion, I’m sticking to the plan here. This is the original and the best, by far the most accurate and in depth legends database, and will receive this new huge upgrade in celebration of its 10th anniversary.

Your enthusiasm is really encouraging, though, and I hope you're just as excited for the release of this project! 

10 hours ago, SAMiles said:

@Fenech did you still have your legends file From 2018? I still play it every now and then and was hoping to use it. I really can’t wait for the most in depth legends database in  FM history!

That file is no longer available to the General Public.

2 hours ago, IgnorantLobster said:

Out of interest, is there a reason for that? I don't personally have FM18 any more so it's not of use to me, but I'm just generally curious why you have decided to archive it.

The original legends database is no longer available to the general public because it holds immense value to me. It represents a decade of meticulous research and effort, and I want to ensure it remains protected. Unfortunately, in today’s landscape, there are many creators who might take that work, claim it as their own, and either upload it to other sites or put it behind paywalls without giving credit. Worse, they may copy the information and present it as their own work, which is something I can’t allow to happen to such an important project.

Back when I was one of the only legends creators, there was no concern about this. However, now I’ve seen many instances where creators’ work is stolen, repackaged, or poorly replicated by others who don’t fully understand what they’re doing. This original legends game deserves to be preserved with the highest level of respect and accuracy, and I’m committed to safeguarding it.

Until I can find a reliable way to protect this work and ensure it remains in the hands of those who appreciate its value, it will stay archived. I’m doing this not only for myself, but for the entire community—to prevent such a well-researched and crafted piece of work from being misused or degraded by those who might not have the best intentions.

31 minutes ago, Kdb17 said:

Before fm25 will released legend mod that you do it will complete? 

I don't think it is a race to complete this, it will be ready when it is ready, FM25 looks like it's ready by November 26th. That's still quite a bit away, but I don't think it matters, all that matters to me is that I will complete. The actual mod itself will not be released on here or any public forum. When the time comes, if you are interested in playing the game, you will need to send me a Direct Message and I will let you know how that will be possible, at that time. More than likely there will be some 'conditions' and then once I am satisfied, it will be a 'saved game' file made to your exact specifications.