FM24: THE HEXAGON CHALLENGE

EPISODE ZERO

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I last posted on here, with that being of Scale The Tower 3.0 with my good friend @CapLFC450. However this is something different. The majority of Football Manager players will have heard of the Pentagon Challenge, however have you heard of the Hexagon Challenge, probably not, however I imagine you lot will be able to figure it out without an explanaition.

If you think you've got it nailed down on what this challenge may be, great! Then you will probably not need to read this post (please do because it let's you in on how this is going to work). So as you can imagine, this challenge is an adapted version of the Pentagon Challenge, including the need to with the Oceanian Champions League as well as the other main five.

However there is a catch. We will also be included international management into this challenge, forcing us to win the European Championship equivalent in all 6 of the continents as well. As you will have gathered, this challenge is certainly not for the feint hearted. This will need dedication and commitment to the cause. I do have major tests coming up soon, so if you don't hear from me for a while, don't panic, I'm not dead, I'm just nailing in on my exams.

I have decided to load 5 nations from each continent, and here they are:

AFRICAN LEAGUES: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Tunisia
ASIAN LEAGUES: Australia, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, South Korea
EUROPEAN LEAGUES: England, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain
NORTH AMERICAN LEAGUES: Canada, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico, United States
OCEANIAN LEAGUES: Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga
SOUTH AMERICAN LEAGUES: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay

This is certainly going to be tough, but I hope you guys come along for the ride and enjoy this save as much as I do. Thank you for reading the introduction, hope to see you all again for Episode One, where we will pick up our first job and play our first games!

The save has been started in February 2024 due to us having the Brazilian league loaded, so hopefully that will mean more jobs are available!