MPG Domination 4222

Posted (edited)

I've played Football Manager since the CM95 days, but this is the first time i've uploaded a tactic or anything with the community.

For this years save, i'm in charge of Montpellier. I've had many tactics along the way to get the club and team where i want them in 2033. I dominate the French league, most recently Europe and also the world with the World Club Cup.

This tactic then is formed of two attacking wing backs to provide the width, two reliable defensive midfielders (one being a DLP) to provide the safety, then in effect a front four with a SS, AM behind two AF. It presses high and intense, with also the SS and AM working then like a mid 4 with the DM and DLP. Goals are a plenty and is a really enjoyable tactic for me and i'm winning everything with Montpellier.

I hope this works for you and i'd be interested in it's results with other saves.

out of possession.jpg

transition.jpg

in possession.jpg

tactic screen.jpg

Montpellier 4222.fmf

results.jpg

Edited by grazier

• 2 weeks later...

This is insane. Tried tons of tactic around the net with no luck and won all of the final ten matches after switching to this. Clinched the Ligue 1 title with Auxerre.

Big thanks to the author!!