Despite having a large squad (28), my U18 manager plays pretty much an identical team every game, and hardly ever brings on subs. For the record his attributes are: 14 for use of subs and 10 for squad rotation. The situation for the reserves team is similar, but a little bit better usage of the whole squad. It's obviously not the end of the world, but a bit annoying to have decent prospects in the U18s not get any game time whatsoever. 

Anyone experience something similar? And is there a way to solve it without taking control myself as I find the 1st team more than enough time consuming. 

8 hours ago, Ultras Will Never Die said:

Despite having a large squad (28), my U18 manager plays pretty much an identical team every game, and hardly ever brings on subs. For the record his attributes are: 14 for use of subs and 10 for squad rotation. The situation for the reserves team is similar, but a little bit better usage of the whole squad. It's obviously not the end of the world, but a bit annoying to have decent prospects in the U18s not get any game time whatsoever. 

Anyone experience something similar? And is there a way to solve it without taking control myself as I find the 1st team more than enough time consuming. 

Best thing I found is to pick the team myself but let him manage the games