Income stream in-game editor question

I want to add some regular income to the team I have through in-game editor, found the sponsor and income stream, however do not understand, does the money added here is only reflected at end of season, given nothing appears in-game.

Also what's the difference of selecting fixed amount to leaving it unselected and the dates, if I just want to simulate a "parachute payments" like a one time help, given to a club, why should i select fixed vs leaving it unselected, do not understand how that works.

Thanks. 

8 hours ago, John100 said:

I want to add some regular income to the team I have through in-game editor, found the sponsor and income stream, however do not understand, does the money added here is only reflected at end of season, given nothing appears in-game.

Also what's the difference of selecting fixed amount to leaving it unselected and the dates, if I just want to simulate a "parachute payments" like a one time help, given to a club, why should i select fixed vs leaving it unselected, do not understand how that works.

Thanks. 

for sponsors and income streams are typically reflected at the beginning of each month.

Does not seem to be the case, for example "Parachute payments" and "Off the shirt", only are applied in income at end of season before starting new one, not sure if any of the other sponsorship or options there give you a monthly income, but seems its only after season ends on a yearly basis.