Streamlined trials

phantombandit

Posted (edited)

Just wanting to suggest streamlining trials. Currently, for every trial you bring in, you have to click thru three emails, one notifying you the player is set to go on trial, one notifying you the player is on trial and one notifying the player is no longer on trial. When hunting thru say, 1000 players looking for an improvement, that is a carpal tunnel inducing number of clicks. I would like to suggest

1. The confirmation email to bring someone on trial is eliminated. There is no reason why this needs to work the same as a transfer. Trials are free and happen immediately after you request them, so there really is no need for a confirmation click, as you likely didnt change your mind within a few seconds. You can set your staff to automatically approve transfers, however it still generates an email you can click thru.

2. The terminating trial email should be removed. If I am removing someone from trial I likely no longer care about that player, and do not want to do additional 'next unread' clicks per person. This could easily be summarized into one email for all the players who were terminated from their trials at the same time.

3. The Player is on trial email could be condensed into one email for every player who is brought on trial at the same time.

Edited by phantombandit

• 2 months later...