Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I have brought a new portable sd usb drive. Do I need to download the game again onto the device or can I just store saves on it straight away. Apologies I am not great with technology and only use laptop for football manager 

Have you considered using cloud saves? I'd say it would be a better option than saving the files to an external drive, having said that, you shouldn't have issues anyway.

1 hour ago, turnip said:

Loading/saving might be a bit slower if you're storing saves on an external drive, but it should work just fine

I was asking do I need to re download the game? Sorry if it’s a silly question as said I’m not with technology 

9 minutes ago, Brad0026 said:

I was asking do I need to re download the game? Sorry if it’s a silly question as said I’m not with technology 

Sorry, I didn't read your question closely enough! You don't need to re-download unless you've also replaced the drive it was installed on. 

1 hour ago, turnip said:

Sorry, I didn't read your question closely enough! You don't need to re-download unless you've also replaced the drive it was installed on. 

Thank you mate 👍🏻