Disable red & yellow cards in ME

dzek

No, you can't disable yellow or red cards. Also, we can't edit the match engine.

The only thing you can do with the editor, is edit the punishment for said yellow and red cards in the advanced rules.

Here is an example, although I don't entirely understand the red card one and it hasn't been tested in game.

image.thumb.png.dc4c490cc43c3cfd0efd3efb2fe0ea53.png

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

No, you can't disable yellow or red cards. Also, we can't edit the match engine.

The only thing you can do with the editor, is edit the punishment for said yellow and red cards in the advanced rules.

Here is an example, although I don't entirely understand the red card one and it hasn't been tested in game.

image.thumb.png.dc4c490cc43c3cfd0efd3efb2fe0ea53.png

I have already disable “Discipline rules” on my custom database. The question here is if we can disable them in Match Engine so the ref doesn’t show any card to the players.

2 minutes ago, dzek said:

I have already disable “Discipline rules” on my custom database. The question here is if we can disable them in Match Engine so the ref doesn’t show any card to the players.

Not possible, there is no way the editor can change anything in the match engine.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Not possible, there is no way the editor can change anything in the match engine.

Alright thanks!