Important features for me

Gol Mursyusken

Posted (edited)

Hello gentlemen developers, in particular Neil Brock, Zachary White and the excellent Miles Jacobson! I would like to request to add something to the game that I personally miss, hopefully it will be in the game at some point.
Firstly, I draw your attention to the fact that the female staff in the game is far too understated. All because there are very few professional female coaches out there. Yes, my opinion is unpopular, but I would like you to still try to increase the skills of female newgens in the game. Thank you.
Secondly, yes, it seems to me that you will be adding the female database separately from the male database, meaning players will have to start a new game if they play women's football. Yes, it sounds progressive and shows that you don't separate people by gender, race and nationality, but I think it's a bit off. Here's my vision: so that in FM 25 you can rotate between women's clubs and men's clubs in one save. Coached girls and women, then go to the men's team, if bored, go back to women's football. And so on.
If you look at the biography of Alexander Grigoryan, you can see at once that he coaches both women's teams and men's teams. I would like to see something similar in Football Manager. And, yes, people from the coaching staffs of women's teams could well strengthen the coaching staffs of men's teams. Imho.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Grigoryan
These are the features that could popularise Football Manager worldwide!
And now for the small requests:
I would like you to add short shorts to the game. I'm pretty sure that FM players would love such a feature, because many people wear short shorts, both men and women. And the ability for the manager to choose short shorts would get a good response from the players.
I'd also like to ask to diversify the wardrobe for the female character. That is, more dresses, skirts, other elements. If mini-skirts can be added, it is possible, but I think it is too much. And so adding blouses, skirts, dresses would add interest for women and girls in the game FM.
Optimise the game at once, please, because the lags in the menu FM 24 I repel from the game at all.

And now a cry of the soul: Please remove the reputation manager, it is outdated long ago! Is it normal that in Football Manager with 10% manager reputation I am not taken anywhere, even if I worked in a top club? For example, if I coached Kaiserslautern or Bayer, badly coached, IRL in CIS I would be taken as a coach even in the same Spartak, and it doesn't matter what reputation. Why is everything in FM based only on the reputation of the manager? Please remove it from the game! I was disappointed in 3 FMs because of this! It's already an outdated system and many players are already against it.

Thank you for your attention!

Edited by Gol Mursyusken

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Thank you for the multiple suggestions we will put these under consideration for future FMs.

Just to say though, in FM25 you will be able to move between the men's and women's game in the same save, you won't need to start a new save every time.