I’m pretty sure I’ve posted about this before, but it would be really useful to be able to focus loans of a youth player to a certain level of league.  

My current save managing a top division team in Portugal is my most recent example of this, but it’s not a new issue.  It can be frustrating when a young player goes out on loan and tears up the third tier and then the next season not get loan offers from fourth their clubs!  It would be great if I could specify I wanted loans only from second tier teams (or the equivalent from another country, based on league rating).  It would also be helpful if a league rating for the requesting loan team’s league was shown in the request (or somewhere) so I could reasonably judge whether a loan to a team in a league I know nothing about made sense or not.  Sending a kid to the Cypriot first tier may sound good but if that is a level below the Portuguese fourth tier, I’d like to know before accepting. 

Being able to stipulate playing time as a condition would also be nice.  I find myself having to scout a potential loan partner’s squad before agreeing, because often they will request a player when they are loaded at the position, which leads to zero minutes played and a wasted loan.

That ended up longer than planned, sorry!