[Suggestion] Ability to buy a club with your earned wages

Ironbucket

I know I have seen this topic come up before in the past, but I'd like to continue suggesting it to keep it top of mind for a future iteration of the game.

I think it would be a great feature to be able to use your earned wages over the course of your career to buy a majority stake(or even a minority stake) in another club.  

Even if we could just have some simple ownership/board decisions that we are able to make or influence in the background while we continue our manager career I think would provide another interesting layer to the game.  You could buy your hometown club and follow along as you try to guide them to success from afar. Maybe you loan some of your players to that club, and hire a manager that fits the play style of the players you have loaned.

Let's say you build the reputation and finances of a club, then you can sell that club and go for an even larger club that comes up for sale. It seems like a fun feature that has a lot of potential. I know the game isn't called football chairman or football owner, but this would just be a small side thing that can be done and gives you more of a reason to go after higher wages in your career.

• 1 month later...