creating a sub division in pre editor

I have a question, I want to create a sub-division (2 divisions of 18 teams each) 2 teams from each sub division will get promotion and, accordingly, from higher another division 4 teams are relegated, my question is,is this 4 teams that will be relegated will they be distributed into two divisions randomly or not?

On 26/05/2024 at 16:18, Xӕxxon_dziglo said:

I have a question, I want to create a sub-division (2 divisions of 18 teams each) 2 teams from each sub division will get promotion and, accordingly, from higher another division 4 teams are relegated, my question is,is this 4 teams that will be relegated will they be distributed into two divisions randomly or not?

In club⇾competitions⇾regional division tab, there's an option to set 'preferred' division this team falls into (or is promoted to certain regional division). So teams from the league above will be relegated to this lower division. But remember if for example 3 from 4 teams relegated belong to 1st lower division, two will be in the correct division and the third one will be in the second (wrong) division.

Another way would be using promotion/relegation of the competitions in Advanced Nation Rules, an example of this would be Vanarama National League and Vanarama National League North/South.

Screenshot2024-05-28225716.thumb.png.0b3d4562196afa428389965c34320982.png