What do you think of this formation?

Having watched the players I'd say i don't like it tbh, I think it would be better to play a simple 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. In any case, I think you need a target man for your attack or maybe try using Lassine Sinayoko there, he will manage I guess.

24 minutes ago, Poison said:

Having watched the players I'd say i don't like it tbh, I think it would be better to play a simple 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. In any case, I think you need a target man for your attack or maybe try using Lassine Sinayoko there, he will manage I guess.

Auxerre has 3 midfielders in total in their squad bro. The only attacking mid is Hein so i have no subs if i play with a number 10. I have 2 good strikers so i had to use them somehow. Owusu has nice work rate and defending skills and Raveloson is pretty well rounded to be able to move forward.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ROUFIANOS said:

Auxerre has 3 midfielders in total in their squad bro. The only attacking mid is Hein so i have no subs if i play with a number 10. I have 2 good strikers so i had to use them somehow. Owusu has nice work rate and defending skills and Raveloson is pretty well rounded to be able to move forward.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that obviously, i assumed that they have some depth. If you insist in using 4-2-4 I'd play like so, which will give you much more solidity ans support:

Auxerretactics.png

Edited by Poison

3 minutes ago, Poison said:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that obviously, i assumed that they have some depth. If you insist in using 4-2-4 I'd play like so, which will give you much more solidity ans support:

Auxerretactics.png

alright thank you man.