Future series of Mobile still with Netflix?

Are future series of Mobile still with Netflix? And for how many more years are they on contract? And in the future, is it possible to come back in a form that must be purchased?

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 27/05/2024 at 00:50, guskung said:

Are future series of Mobile still with Netflix? And for how many more years are they on contract? And in the future, is it possible to come back in a form that must be purchased?

At present its expected that FMM will remain on Netflix, with regards to the future - I'm afraid my psychic powers aren't reliable beyond one versions release and I'd hate to try and predict that side of things.

Posted (edited)
On 10/06/2024 at 21:10, Marc Vaughan said:

At present its expected that FMM will remain on Netflix, with regards to the future - I'm afraid my psychic powers aren't reliable beyond one versions release and I'd hate to try and predict that side of things.

Thank you for the answer.
Edited by guskung

Posted (edited)

Please ask for more information. Is it possible to add Thai language in the future?

Edited by guskung

• SI Staff
12 hours ago, guskung said:

Please ask for more information. Is it possible to add Thai language in the future?

We tend towards localizing in languages/territories where the game has enough popularity to warrant it - so its possible that will happen, but will depend on whether there is demand for the series there (I'm involved in game design so don't tend towards being involved in that sort of decision so much tbh).

7 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

We tend towards localizing in languages/territories where the game has enough popularity to warrant it - so its possible that will happen, but will depend on whether there is demand for the series there (I'm involved in game design so don't tend towards being involved in that sort of decision so much tbh).

Thank you 👍