An official "attribute-less" skin/mode

AS title suggests.

I've been experimenting with chatGPT to have it create more verbal profiles for my players.

Here's an example of what I would generate for a player. So instead of reading attribute numbers, I prefer to try and find a more "realistic" way to assess my players.

It's a bit tedious to do it for each player and it's not very consistent.

I'm hoping SI eventually implements their own version or some sort of skin that properly allows us to play attribute-less.

Capture.PNG

• 5 weeks later...

I agree!  An official attributeless skin would be an excellent addition to the game.

I love the idea if more detailed textual descriptions in place of (or in addition to) a players attributes.  However:

• The devs probably won't add GenAI text as that would require an internet connection (you can't host an LLM locally).
  • A poor-mans version could be achieved in other ways (still potentially using a neural network) by mapping various player attributes and statistics to hard-coded text statements.
  • This text would also belong better in coach (or scout?) reports to reflect the fact that it is a person's oppinion

Some other ideas for the skin

Statistic filters and retention

Retain statistics from all years and competitions (including U23/U18) and allow them to be applied to various search and stats screens (currently limited to senior competitions for current season).  This would allow players to better judge underage players based on stats as well as not (frustratingly) losing access to stats when the season reset!!  I.e. During the transfer window.

Training statistics

For each individual training session, generate 2 or 3 simple statistics.  It doesn't even need to be complicated logic, just take the training rating and multiply it by the relevant attributes.  Bench reps, cone-drill time, passes, goals, interceptions, whatever.

It would give insight into individual attributes without revealing them.  I.e. They might run faster or slower then next week.
It would also make trials an invaluable way to gain additional insight.

On 27/05/2024 at 18:14, Birdman10piyu said:

AS title suggests.

I've been experimenting with chatGPT to have it create more verbal profiles for my players.

Here's an example of what I would generate for a player. So instead of reading attribute numbers, I prefer to try and find a more "realistic" way to assess my players.

It's a bit tedious to do it for each player and it's not very consistent.

I'm hoping SI eventually implements their own version or some sort of skin that properly allows us to play attribute-less.

Capture.PNG

If you go into the preferences - skin colours

tick the show advanced (top left)

you can see the RGB values of the attributes, if you set the (A) alpha values to 0 , the attributes will be gone. atleast it's a workaround for now