Can I Make Two Custom Teams in Two Custom Leagues Rivals of one-another?

JG2400

Hello, Let's say we have Teams A and B in Leagues X and Y, respectively, in two different nations (and thus two different rulesets). Is there a way to arrange a database without the In-Game Editor such that Team A can have a relationship with B (Rivalries, Affiliations, Loans, etc.)?

I find the challenge with this to be that if we have the two teams in the same database, we can't have both custom leagues with the teams integrated in. Meanwhile, if I build the two teams in separate databases so that they will be integrated into their corresponding League System, then I would have to rely on the In-Game Editor to make the connections between the team (which can become entirely impractical if we are talking about dozens-or even thousands of connections when we include players, staff, etc.).

Yes. The easiest way would be to do all of your database chance for both leagues, then use "save as" to create a second version and do one nation rules in each version. As long as all the database changes are identical in both files, it shouldn't duplicate anything.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Yes. The easiest way would be to do all of your database chance for both leagues, then use "save as" to create a second version and do one nation rules in each version. As long as all the database changes are identical in both files, it shouldn't duplicate anything.

Sounds a bit cursed, but that should do. I assume that if I change one of the two databases I can merge the changes into the other ruleset as well.

Thanks!

Edited by JG2400