[FM24] Denmark - Danmarksserien with real format

Posted (edited)

As explained on this topic, I tried to activate 5 tier and 6 tier with real format but I was unsuccessful and no one seems to want to help

So I stopped at D5 only, too complicated to do more

The Danmarksserien has been edited with the following changes :

- The 5 best teams in each 4 groups of Danmarksserien are sent to a playoffs group promotion while they are keeping their points and they only face each other once, there are 2 groups of 10 teams and the winners of each group go to the 3rd division (4 tier), the runners-up in each group play a playoff barrage and the winner qualifies for the 3rd division

- The 5 worst teams in each 4 groups of Danmarksserien are sent to a playoffs group relagation while they are keeping their points and they only face each other once, there are 2 groups of 10 teams and 4 worst teams in each group are relegated to the Danish Top Local Division (6 tier)

- I added one additional round with more teams in the Sydbank Pokalen beacause Danmarksserien teams are playing it, and in the vanilla game, somes Danmarksseriens are not even playing the Sydbank Pokalen by default

- I added a reserve team called II instead of B to each team who has a reserve team registered in the lower divisions, otherwise once the first team go to the 1 tier division and play the reserve championship, the game deletes the reserve B team from the lower divisions to use it for the reserve championship which can create problems, this is why Aalborg and more teams has a Reserve team AND a Reserve II team

This is database is fully playable with no errors and crash, i've simulated to 2035 with no errors

If you want to continue or editing this project feel free to do so

denmark inactive advanced.fmf

Edited by Issy

• 2 weeks later...