Match Stats

Hi, my issue with this skin was that at the start, when I pressed the scoreline in game, I would be able to see the general stats of the game on the left side of the screen and the detailed stats, overview, etc, on the right side of the screen. However, now I am only able to see the right side of the screen when pressing the scoreline, and sometimes it becomes unresponsive, preventing me from seeing any kind of stats in game. (By stats, I mean possession, XG, etc)

6 hours ago, TheFMAddict said:

Hi, my issue with this skin was that at the start, when I pressed the scoreline in game, I would be able to see the general stats of the game on the left side of the screen and the detailed stats, overview, etc, on the right side of the screen. However, now I am only able to see the right side of the screen when pressing the scoreline, and sometimes it becomes unresponsive, preventing me from seeing any kind of stats in game. (By stats, I mean possession, XG, etc)

It would help if you explained which skin you were talking about, showed a screenshot of the issue or if the skin has a thread here, that you had made the post in there..

either way my guess is that you are using the WTCS Skin and you'll need to drag the left sided bar back towards the left side.