Database Missing staff

So this has bene triggered by the realisation that Max Ebrel is missing from FM24 as detailed by this kind person:

He does exist in the FM23 database with a unique ID of 1623. You can search the FM24 database for him but he doesn't exist

Without having to retype all his attributes across, is there a way to copy/paste or export/import just his database entry OR (more preferably) find a way to "unhide" his record?

12 hours ago, mattskelding said:

So this has bene triggered by the realisation that Max Ebrel is missing from FM24 as detailed by this kind person:

He does exist in the FM23 database with a unique ID of 1623. You can search the FM24 database for him but he doesn't exist

Without having to retype all his attributes across, is there a way to copy/paste or export/import just his database entry OR (more preferably) find a way to "unhide" his record?

I think there's an option to duplicate an entry (in your case a player) in pregame editor, then you save it and load into fm24 editor and save it in the fm24 editor, and it should be visible to load him when starting a new game.

5 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I think there's an option to duplicate an entry (in your case a player) in pregame editor, then you save it and load into fm24 editor and save it in the fm24 editor, and it should be visible to load him when starting a new game.

Yeah I've tried that and it doesnt seem to want to validate that the details have been imported - I've checked the Unique ID of the imported person but rather than a non-player it comes back to a Retired person called Clyde Best!

6 hours ago, mattskelding said:

Yeah I've tried that and it doesnt seem to want to validate that the details have been imported - I've checked the Unique ID of the imported person but rather than a non-player it comes back to a Retired person called Clyde Best!

So maybe he's 'blocked' due to licensing issues (I know that some ajax stuff is missing/not licensed as well).