Kergle National League (custom world help needed)

Posted (edited)

Good day fellow players,

Ive been in the editior for around 24 hours and still not got it to work. 

The history of Kergle (Kernow + beagle)

The league system has 3 tiers:

Kergle Premier League (14 teams) 2 teams relegted

Kergle 1st Duvision 12 teams per league (east and west) 1 team promoted and 2 teams relegated

Kergle Regional leagues (8 teams per league) (SW SE NE NW) 1 team promoted and 1 relegated

also theres 3 cups

Kergle cup (fa cup of all clubs in kergle football including relwgtaed non regional sides (theres 10) 

Kastrix Motors Cup (league cup for all prem and 1st div sides)

Regional cup (for all 32 regional league sides)

there are around 74-76 sides split into 8 Counties/states using 3 languages. English, kerglese (based on the cornish/gaelic language and icelandic in some cites (as the countrys creator was a Nordic person looking to settle in a new land (i have a long history despription some where)

I cant seem to get the promotion and relegation to work (what dont help is theres one extra west side this season in 1st division playing in the east) id love some help if possible 

Id appraieate some time as i have done 4 years off FM and used a site called league simulator (which dont go into any details) and i play it in real time.

Below is the history

Kergle Ye0VI9s.png

General facts

Full Name: Kergle 

National Motto: For one and all

Population: 4,070,046

Major Cities:

Capital City: Eleni in Metern 

Largest City (by size): Heidke in Grangon 

Largest City (by population): Heidke in Grangon 

Ranking of the 5 largest cities in YOUR COUNTRY:

1st - Heidke in Grangon

2nd - Eleni in Metern

3rd - Pactall in Mira

4th - Meisior in Toblox

5th - Sosolou in Lieven 

The country is split into 8 County's: Mira, Grangon, Frerior, Toblox, Lieven, Camwall, Metern and Olnwick. They each have different features and capitals.

Mira - Capital city - Pactull - This is the smallest region in the country and gets the highest rainfall. Mira is the newest region and is only 43 years old.

Grangon - Capital City - Heidke - Heidke is the largest city in Kergle. The countries technology is mostly built here including car manufacturer Kastrix Motors.

Frerior - Capital city - Nodor - is where the Tv station have residence. The national TV company are called Kergle Televise/radio Network (KTRN). There are 5 main channels and the rest of the channels are the region specific. Each channel focuses on something different. Sport, news/politics, entertainment, films and a second entertainment channel (that shows repeats).

Toblox - Capital city - Meisier - Toblox is famous for its science district. Great minds travel to Toblox to look at different styles of work.

Lieven - Capital city - Sosolou - Lieven is fully into the Keren language and is the region that really gets behind the nations language. Fluent speakers of Keren will have no problem but the dialect is very strong. Alot of famous Kergles live here such as sports star Samuel 'Jam' Frede. Lieven is also the first county formed in Kergle.

Camwall - Lemmen - Camwall is famous for food production. Alot of farmland here is used for this. Most people prefer to speak Engish rather than Keren.

Metern - Capital city - Eleni (also Kergle capital) - Metern (which is Keren for king) is the government and Kings land. All polices and rules are made here. Eleni is named after Grizgors' only Daughter.

Olnwick - Capital city - Mena (which is Keren for Mountain). Olnwick is short for Olnwick Mountains. The mountainous area is the most beautiful part of Kergle and realies heavily on tourism. Besides the mountains there are lush areas of flat country land as well as the Meur Lydnow (Great lakes). The Meur Lydnow surround the tallest mountain Called Grizgor which stands at 1458 ft. The Meur Lydnow are called Fragorn, Havare and Tritone. Named after the Close Guard Of Grizgor

Culture:

Language(s): Keren (cornish), English.

Religion: no official religion 

Typical sports: Football, archery, Quiz, animal contests,  E sports.

Typical food: Chicken, pasta, pasties, coconut.

Typical animals: Beagle, chough, 

Politics:

Type of government: Elected government 

Leader (president,queen/king, etc.): king and Prime Leader 

Enemies: - none that are known

Allies: none that are known

Existing unions: none

Economy: stable 

Currency: KP - Kergle Pound 

More Facts:

Legend dictates that Kergle was founded by Grizgor. He was a great leader from a far away land looking for a better land for his people. When they founded what is now called Kergle they named there tallest mountain after him. Grizgor was a great speaker but was prone on being attacked, he was an ok warrior but needed protection. His Close Guard were called Fragorn, Havare and Tritone.

Grizgor - Married Clafone bringing together the two families of ancient civilations. They fled looking for a place to call home. It took 24 years to find a new Land which eventually was called Kergle. Grizgor had three children. His eldest son Havare, his only daughter Eleni and his youngest son Yona. His wide died given birth to Yona. Each year on June 21St is a national hoilday to celebrate who has left this world.

Fragorn - was the best warrior in the land and was undefeated until his death of a broken heart when his wife, Rofea died while swimming in Lake Fragorn.

Havare - He was a gifted archer and is the son of Grizgor. His mother Clafone died at child birth of Havare's brother Yona.

Tritone - A woman of all talents. She could battle (her favourite weapon was the axe). She could talk and was the oringal general for Grizgor.

National hoildays

January 2nd Grizgors day (the death of Grizgor) is celebrated as he gave so much to Kergle and he made sure people were not sad when he left.

March 19TH - Eleni birthday - National woman's day. Eleni is very much unknown except she had many children.

June 21St - Yona Birthday - national day of mourning - Despite Yona being born Clafone died through complications. Grizgor never loved Yona truly, Yona left the region but is beilived to have died on his travels.

September 23Rd - Havare birthday - Liberal day. Havare was the first known gay man of Kergle. This is why Kergle is such a liberal place thanks to the son of Grizgor. Despite this Havare did have a son Called Hizgor ( his father's son). Hizgor was a great speaker and became the first Known King of Kergle.

SIMILAR COUNTRIES ON EARTH:

Overall: the county of  Cornwall, england

Culture and language: Cornwall

Political position: Liberal countries like  Iceland,  Finland, and  Sweden.

Edited by kastrix89

Adding your file will be easiest. There are some things where it could go wrong, but without a file it is hard to pinpoint

Btw, on this thing

Id appraieate some time as i have done 4 years off FM and used a site called league simulator (which dont go into any details) and i play it in real time.

What is the link? Anything that can help me edit my history is very usefull.

1 minute ago, Wolf_pd said:

Adding your file will be easiest. There are some things where it could go wrong, but without a file it is hard to pinpoint

Btw, on this thing

What is the link? Anything that can help me edit my history is very usefull.

How do you add the file ? Lol im not very technicaily gifted.

https://www.leaguesimulator.eu/football/create

This is league simulator. Very basic

52 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Copy-paste it in the field where you type your text and you should be good.

Copy and paste what? I really am not great

55 minutes ago, kastrix89 said:

Copy and paste what? I really am not great

What he meant is the .fmf file with the name you saved in Football Manager Pre-game Editor.

If you use Windows, the file location should be Users > (username) > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2024 > editor data > (name).fmf

Ok, I managed to Add Nation Rules for Kergle, I will try to recreate the rules that you want tonight :).

Screenshot2024-06-04081412.thumb.png.c2c62ca331055a31189ce3055a9f9e16.png

2 hours ago, kastrix89 said:

It wouldnt let me add nation rules on my one...i spent 30 mins trying lol least you got that to work :) thanks

You need to change the continent as said in this video starting from 02:31

To be able to change the continent, use the method mentioned.

I managed to set Kergle's continent as Europe to Add Nation Rules.

Screenshot2024-06-04212558.thumb.png.7daed96d1dcc9482b298872f1d74be3d.png

On 04/06/2024 at 14:27, Bentfi said:

You need to change the continent as said in this video starting from 02:31

To be able to change the continent, use the method mentioned.

I managed to set Kergle's continent as Europe to Add Nation Rules.

Screenshot2024-06-04212558.thumb.png.7daed96d1dcc9482b298872f1d74be3d.png

I couldnt add it? Its not in other countries at all

I could not add/change continent too before using this method

image.thumb.png.78e06771cedd02c60ae34109c683a182.png

Credits to @laBOMBA

It worked for me, I don't know if it will work on other machines. If it doesn't work for you, I only modified the continent of Kergle(nation) in the file that you provided earlier, you should be able to Add Nation Rules immediately after loading it.

P.S. I been busy, couldn't help you work on the nation rules:(

kergle.fmf

On 16/06/2024 at 01:57, kastrix89 said:

@Bentfi do i set level divisions in advanced rules?

as tier 1 is prem

Tier 2 is east and west

Tier 3 is regional 4 divisions...

I have no experience in editing with parent and child competitions, but I would imagine that this is the way to go.

By the way, I think parent and child competitions might not be what you think to be.

Screenshot2024-06-17095048.thumb.png.87e2ff945115bc6634ea2a159fbf9869.png

vanaramachild.thumb.png.02e8bfc88a608f8c09b60d59677c37fd.png

noparentcomp.thumb.png.18d9407ecaf89c16668784771697e12d.png

Sky Bet Championship doesn't have English Premier Division(EPL) as its Parent Competition, but Vanarama National League North has Vanarama National League North/South as its Parent Competition, might worth looking into how it is set up, or better find guides online :)