Sub-24 Top 5 Leagues Shortlist

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I've done a Google Sheet for the Sub-24 players who played the most in real life in the top 5 leagues during the season 2023/2024. I've added the top 100 Sub-24 players from every league (PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga & Ligue 1) into this sheet. In the second tab I've pasted in the 100 Sub-22 players who played the most (based on percentage of possible playtime) from this bigger list of 500. In this second tab I haven't restricted it to a certain amount of players from every league as in the bigger list.

You can find the Sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvyYJpMxXuQMnBRhm6gdl4rHc-betI-2UBaHNeQdAhw/edit?usp=sharing

I thought this could be a good base for creating a shortlist in FM. If I have the time I will also add all these players into two different shortlists (Sub-24 - 500 & Sub-22 - 100). But as of now you can just filter and play around with the Google Sheet as you want. Note: I've added D.O.B., Position, Club and Minutes manually so it might be some errors.

EDIT: Some players are duplicates (because they have played in two leagues during the season). I will remove the duplicates tomorrow and add some new players so it's 500 unique players in the final version.

Edited by patrikholm