Brasil Série C Player Salary/Wage Rules?

Posted (edited)

So I’m Brazilian and I always start saves in a Brazilian division before trying to get to the Prem.

But this time around I tried something new, I started with a team that had no head coach as I checked the box that said can’t take over teams with coaches.

I am managing “Manaus” in the Brazilian Série C.  To say the least 0 transfer budget and so I’m focusing on Free Agents and mostly younger players to try to build up the team and then sell them off later.  But when I enter contract negotiations with the players it states that the minimum salary per month is $550, which I don’t understand why because some of the players agents stated that they wanted wages around 170 - 250 per month which I can’t offer because it’s below minimum.  

looking at the Financial Rules for the division there is no minimum wage rules so I’m confused why I have to offer these young players 550/pm which is more than they are expecting and I want to pay. 

some of my players from when I joined the club have wages like $50/pm or 100-200/pm so why can’t I offer free agents wages like that???

does anyone have any idea why that 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Gholt369

Also tried to see if it was because players were under 24 years of age. But here is a 37 year old and still $550 is the minimum salary per month for some reason I’m still not understanding.

image.jpg

• Gholt369 changed the title to Brasil Série C Player Salary/Wage Rules?

Someone has set it to this in the database. Raise it as s bug in the bug forum. You might also ask in the editor forum for advice on how to use the pre-game editor to change it. 

8 hours ago, NineCloudNine said:

Someone has set it to this in the database. Raise it as s bug in the bug forum. You might also ask in the editor forum for advice on how to use the pre-game editor to change it. 

Thanks I will do that 👍🏼