[FM24] Buhayin Ang Pilipinas Futbol sa FM24! - The FM24 Build A Nation Philippines Challenge

Posted (edited)

315px-Logo_of_Philippine_Football_FederaPhilippines_Football_League_logo.png

Tired of seeing the Philippines men’s national football team losing games? Having enough of letdowns in Asian competitions? Do you want to make the Philippine football great again on your own? Then, this one will be a big Build a Nation save challenge for Football Manager 2024 with the Philippines Football League and Philippines men’s national football team, with the title ‘Buhayin ang Pilipinas Futbol sa FM24!’. The purpose of this to let the FM users use the Philippines men’s football team and any team within the Philippines Football League with a Build a Nation save and this challenge is considered very long before you’ll expect. The goal is to lead a Philippine football club and/or PMNFT to win major competitions for a long term and possibly, win the AFC Champions League Elite, AFC Asian Cup and FIFA World Cup. It will be a big challenge for you to take a Filipino team to victory for yourself and so, this is the best thing to bring the hype for Philippine football whether you’re a PMNFT fan or following them all along!

Rules:

• You must pick any team from the Philippines Football League to take your journey in the Land of the Orient. The Philippine database by Master1gor (download link) and Forzaformia (thread) are recommended where you can pick one of the teams that you think that will be good enough to compete in the Asian competitions.
  • You can only become the manager of the Philippines men’s football team if you have led your club to PFL title and Copa Paulino Alcantara, though, it will take some time for the PFF to appoint you as manager because it will depend on how good you are.
  • You can only manage any PFL team in this save, which means if you get fired from your first job, you’ll only get another job from another PFL team.
  • This is a Build a Nation save and it will take a long term to lead a Filipino team and PMNFT to win major titles as long as you have built the best team possible by any choice whether you can improve your club by signing the best players (both hoomegrown and international players) possible (easier) or take on the Youth Only Challenge (hardest). You can learn more about Build a Nation challenge here.

Now that you have read the rules, you'll have to complete goals in order to earn points when doing this challenge!

The points required as follows:

IF YOU’RE MANAGING THE PHILIPPINES MEN’S FOOTBALL TEAM

• 50 points: Win the FIFA World Cup
  • 20 points: Win the AFC Asian Cup
  • 10 points: Qualify to the knockout stages of the FIFA World Cup or AFC Asian Cup
  • 5 points: Qualify to the FIFA World Cup or AFC Asian Cup
  • 10 points: Win against a highly-ranked European/South American nation in a major competition
  • 5 points: Win against a highly-ranked Asian nation in a major competition
  • 3 points: Have a Filipino player with the clean sheet for PMNFT (5 goals or more)
  • 3 points: Stayed unbeaten without losing a game for more than 5 games

IF YOU’RE MANAGING A PHILIPPINE FOOTBALL CLUB FROM PFL

• 25 points: Win the FIFA Club World Cup
  • 15 points: Win the FIFA Intercontinental Cup
  • 10 points: Win the AFC Champions League Elite
  • 8 points: Win the AFC Champions League Two
  • 5 points: Win the Philippines Football League title
  • 5 points: Win the Copa Paulino Alcantara
  • 8 points: Win against a highly-ranked Middle East/Arabian club in a major competition
  • 3 points: Have a Filipino player with the clean sheet for your club (5 goals or more)

OTHER CHALLENGES

• 20 points: Assembling a youth-only roster in your club to win the PFL and CPA titles
  • 20 points: Have a Filipino club being a 5-star reputation
  • 15 points: Have a Filipino homegrown win the Ballon d’Or
  • 15 points: Have a Filipino homegrown win the AFC Asian Player of the Year
  • 10 points: Have a Filipino homegrown win any awards other than Ballon d’Or and AFC Asian Player of the Year
  • 15 points: Have a Filipino wonderkid win the Ballon d’Or
  • 10 points: Have a Filipino wonderkid win the AFC Asian Player of the Year
  • 8 points: Have a Filipino wonderkid win any awards other than Ballon d’Or and AFC Asian Player of the Year
  • 8 points: Have a Filipino wonderkid make career debut at the young age in any competition

Hopefully, you’ll be very thrilled to build your Filipino club to greatness here in Football Manager 2024! Good luck to everyone!

Edited by sherwinriga

• 1 month later...

I need a final big challenge to end FM24 and I think this might be it. The only issue is that the Filipino teams haven't been updated in ages and a few are missing entirely. Every downloadable database also only has 10 teams, so I will fix it on Wednesday and upload it here. I will make sure that there are 15 teams and fix the squads as much as I can too. Then I can start the challenge on the weekend.

Also just realised that they only play each other once IRL, in between April and July. I may modify that slightly and play every team twice and play the league between March and October.

Edited by Mediocre_Jake

I had lots of fun managing Stallion Laguna a few years ago. I didn't lost for 5 full seasons (125 matches) in the competition, but still wasn't able to win the AFC Champions League.

Started this challenge this week and decided on Mendiola. No real reason, mostly just due the board not having huge expectations in the first year. I was planning on doing a youth only challenge, but the facilities are so poor, that I might do 5 seasons signing anyone I want and then immediately cut off all transfers and only use the youth intake.

1.thumb.png.a52aeb5f305dcf6ae45160233e68bc2b.png