I just got the funniest, most chaotic FMing ever

There are times when you just have laugh at the absurdity of it.

Playing as Man Utd away to Brighton. In the first half my tactics were poor and we were deservedly 1-0 down at the break. I made adjustments at HT and we got back into it, finally equalising in the 70th minute. Then all hell broke loose!

In the 74th minute - my left winger who scored the equaliser got sent off for a two-footed lunge (despite me not having Get Stuck In on) - I go Cautious

In the 80th minute we get a penalty for a foul on my CF. We score to go 2-1 up,

In the 86th minute my LB gets sent off for a two footed lunge. We are now down to nine. I go defensive.

In the 96th minute a misplaced pass leaves their CF one-on-one - he beats the keeper but hits the post.

In the 99th minute they have a corner which is cleared. After a clash between our player and theirs it goes for a throw to them. The throw is worked to their RB who fires it in from 40 yards.....

6 minutes ago, jcafcwbb said:

Playing as Man Utd away to Brighton. In the first half my tactics were poor and we were deservedly 1-0 down at the break. I made adjustments at HT and we got back into it, finally equalising in the 70th minute. Then all hell broke loose!

In the 74th minute - my left winger who scored the equaliser got sent off for a two-footed lunge (despite me not having Get Stuck In on) - I go Cautious

In the 86th minute my LB gets sent off for a two footed lunge. We are now down to nine. I go defensive.

In the 96th minute a misplaced pass leaves their CF one-on-one - he beats the keeper but hits the post.

In the 99th minute they have a corner which is cleared. After a clash between our player and theirs it goes for a throw to them. The throw is worked to their RB who fires it in from 40 yards.....

Just a normal day at the office for Manchester United in real life...

12 horas atrás, jcafcwbb disse:

I tested this theory that players who save scum or save back to avoid loosing or injuries or engine events are punished by engine with failed passes like that, self goals, failed pênalty.

So my Friends used to save scum and i tested it with them. They had this issues and realised it was because of this. They used to save scum because of injury bug making ghost injuries.

So i told them to stop save scum any kind.

After them playing right not save scumming to avoid injuries, this issues you are reporting stopped.

The engine punishes players who cheat

17 hours ago, deltasfd11 said:

I tested this theory that players who save scum or save back to avoid loosing or injuries or engine events are punished by engine with failed passes like that, self goals, failed pênalty.

So my Friends used to save scum and i tested it with them. They had this issues and realised it was because of this. They used to save scum because of injury bug making ghost injuries.

So i told them to stop save scum any kind.

After them playing right not save scumming to avoid injuries, this issues you are reporting stopped.

The engine punishes players who cheat

Interesting theory, but I would say your evidence is just as anecdotal as my evidence to the contrary. Since I want to test my mods extensively, I either do long term holiday runs or quit/restart my saved game constantly to see how certain scenarios work out. I have never seen any issue with the game becoming more biased against me.