Should I worry about unaccounted milestones?

It definitely ruining immersion for me, but does this affect players' decisions and their reputation?

Simple example. Barcola played in Fiorentina in 25-29 years:

image.thumb.png.3367b01afebfade930874388f9ee7edd.png

Club won 3 trophies in this period:

image.png.1854b7faedd86a5ff589750093d2f3e4.png

Barcola's milestones:

image.png.e975a7287e73198d1e865733e2f580be.png

And I have no idea how it works. For some players I can see all trophies:

image.png.4467c90a807f098aff2beb72c73ec0cd.png

image.png.041e4785f7c64631ad17d672301c2a2f.png

But the other players don't even mention that they were part of the club at all:

image.png.e2efb5adb3feced46b3488ae6166fdc1.png

It definitely frustrates me in terms of researching the backgrounds of the players in my long save.

But what worries us even more is whether the lack of milestones in the profile affects the player’s decision to leave the club

This stuff matters a lot to me as well but I have not experienced the problem you describe here. If anything I find that achievement pages get cluttered with pointless things like team of the week and shortlists.

Barcola only had 14 league appearances in his last year. Was he injured and left out of the squads? Those are all Cups so if he missed the final, he gets nothing.

Another thought - towards the top right of the player milestone screen there is a dropdown menu called ‘entire career’ within which you can tick/untick clubs from the player’s career. I have no idea how you might untick something accidentally, but if you have that would explain certain clubs not appearing.

33 минуты назад, NineCloudNine сказал:

Those are all Cups so if he missed the final, he gets nothing.

It fixed a few editions ago. Medals/milestones have all players who played one game at least (or even who was registred for season)

28 минут назад, NineCloudNine сказал:

Another thought - towards the top right of the player milestone screen there is a dropdown menu called ‘entire career’ within which you can tick/untick clubs from the player’s career. I have no idea how you might untick something accidentally, but if you have that would explain certain clubs not appearing.

BINGO! This is bug.

I didn't notice this menu before.

As you can see, milestones stopped in 2027 for Braganca :mad:

image.png.a7386aa3822a891fc07a7f0f02ea846f.png

Barcola:

image.png.467d3aa5e777b39bb6579c5a67b99e18.png

Hate this outdated interface. I hope everything will be created more thoughtfully for Unity

37 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

It fixed a few editions ago. Medals/milestones have all players who played one game at least (or even who was registred for season)

Only if someone has set it that way in the database. There's a field in advanced rules defining medal qualification criteria. It's possible it was set wrong in the competitions missing here.

40 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

BINGO! This is bug.

I didn't notice this menu before.

As you can see, milestones stopped in 2027 for Braganca :mad:

image.png.a7386aa3822a891fc07a7f0f02ea846f.png

Barcola:

image.png.467d3aa5e777b39bb6579c5a67b99e18.png

Hate this outdated interface. I hope everything will be created more thoughtfully for Unity

Seems that the loan return is not properly registering. This menu depends on the 'non-playing history' part of a player's database (this is editable in the pre-game editor and is a hot mess for players with multiple loans or B team games). This is what is not properly updating. It seems unnecessarily complicated to have the milestone / achievments dependent on the non-playing history rather than just being an entry in themselves, but as you say the interface is a horrible monster of layered elements.