[Suggestion] Unrestricted player registration screens

I've qualified for the Champions League for the first time in my current save. I did so in early May, now it's late August and I still don't have a way to easily check whether my squad will actually meet the competition's registration requirements.

As I qualified via the Premier League, I assume it's because I don't technically enter the Champions League until after the playoffs - but having finished mid-table for the last two seasons I wasn't expecting to reach Europe and had no need to monitor home grown/club trained criteria.

I think I'm okay, but it would be nice to be certain. So how about an option in the registration window to check as soon as I qualified, or at least from the date when one season flips over to the next? Even if I cant lock it in, it should be possible to check at any time.

In fact, I'm not even sure why this is locked away at all - why shouldn't someone who's playing in League Two or whatever be able to check to see if their squad would meet requirements for the UEFA competitions?