Is this the hardest save I'll ever do?

I decided to embark on a monster challenge. As a Stockport supporter I wanted to take them to the Premier League but once I got there I realised becoming Champions of England wasn't enough I wanted us to become the most successful team in England EVER. I'm now in season 10 and I am about to win my 2nd Premier League title back to back. I've also won the Europa League and Champions League (Had a lucky run and beat A Madrid luckily in the final). I've been playing football manager since the old Champ Manager days so I feel now I'm getting better at the game I want to test myself even more than usual. In my squad there is not 1 single real life player. I have all regens either brought up through my ranks or poached from other teams youth squads. I'm happy to provide screenshot if anyone is interested in how my rise to the top has gone so far and would like to know whether I can complete my challenge of becoming the most successful English team. This save could take me so long it may run into fm25 (if they allow us to transfer our saves over like with fm24). Thank you for taking the time to read this and anyone would like to know how things go please comment and will happily give more details.

You've done well to get Stockport to the top of English football so quickly and really glad you are enjoying the save.

When its run its course, or you've achieved all you want to achieve and want an even bigger challenge, consider managing s smaller club that isn't in the big European leagues, so for example Eastern Europe or Scandinavia.

As well as trying to get to the top of the country you choose, you'll have the added challenge of trying to compete in European competion, but without the big TV revenues that the top leagues get.

Edited by Lord Rowell

Sadly, the challenge is already over for you.

Once you’ve got there and start winning titles, it becomes harder to not win the league after a while due to the AI not being able to keep up at the top levels the further you go in the future.  

Edited by DP