Dates for Released Players?

Hi. Are there pre-set dates for players release in the major leagues?  I love this opportunity to trial and hire some really good players without a transfer fee.  But he problem is that I only see the release list of the nation I'm coaching in (see example image below).

What are specific dates for releases in England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Brazil, etc., so I can put them on my calendar?  Cheers.

image.png.ce37992562020a2bf7ce38f8f6931963.png

Every winter league in Europe releases players on 30th June. Youth players generally release during June, but on different days depending on the country. Denmark is an oddity, where some players release on 30th June and some on 31st December. 

South American countries release players on 31st December except Argentina (30th June) and Peru (31st January). Youth players in these leagues get released on the same day. 

On 13/06/2024 at 23:03, phd_angel said:

Hi. Are there pre-set dates for players release in the major leagues?  I love this opportunity to trial and hire some really good players without a transfer fee.  But he problem is that I only see the release list of the nation I'm coaching in (see example image below).

What are specific dates for releases in England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Brazil, etc., so I can put them on my calendar?  Cheers.

image.png.ce37992562020a2bf7ce38f8f6931963.png

Why did you blur out 'Switzerland'? Lol

23 hours ago, Brodie21 said:

Why did you blur out 'Switzerland'? Lol

Because my post was not about Switzerland and I wanted to be clear about my question. But I agree it looks a little funny.

On 14/06/2024 at 18:12, turnip said:

Every winter league in Europe releases players on 30th June. Youth players generally release during June, but on different days depending on the country. Denmark is an oddity, where some players release on 30th June and some on 31st December. 

South American countries release players on 31st December except Argentina (30th June) and Peru (31st January). Youth players in these leagues get released on the same day. 

Thanks. That's helpful. I was under the impression that each country in Europe had a very different date... I'll check it out. Thanks again.