Is offer through Transfer room slower than offer out player from previous game versions?

I have just migrated to fm24 and am tying to sell players. In previous versions I would offer them out and get an instant response being either an offer or a message saying no offers for said player. Will I get a message saying there are no offers if I offer them through Transfer Room?

Edit - From testing it seems to take about a week to get an answer whereas in previous games it took 1-2 days. Is this other peoples experience?

Edited by middleweight165

It does seem slower, but I think that makes sense. I assume it represents the clubs having a bit of time to think about the offer (maybe scouting the player?). 

You don't get a message saying no-one's interested anymore, no. Which also makes sense, unless you're one of those weirdos who writes back to people sending you junk mail to tell them that you're not interested in what they're selling. 

3 hours ago, turnip said:

...You don't get a message saying no-one's interested anymore..

I do, by using both methods, it always tells me if no one is interested and gives the reasons why.

I have had to read this thread a number of times to make sure we are talking about the same thing?

If I offer a player via Transfer Room a day or so later I get offers or reasons why no offers are being made, "asking too much" "cost too much in wages" not the exact wording.

Edit: I just offered an ordinary player via Transfer room and got an offer 2 days later. 

Edited by starbugg