How to change number of matches played

XV20

Hello, i've been on the pre game editor for a while now and im trying to look for  no of matches played int the fixtures section. Is there a way to find it?

5 hours ago, XV20 said:

Hello, i've been on the pre game editor for a while now and im trying to look for  no of matches played int the fixtures section. Is there a way to find it?

I don't quite know which and where the fixtures section you are mentioning, but if I am to change the number of matches played in a competition, for competitions not in game, I would Add Nation Rules and Add Divisions and setup there; for competitions in game, I would go to Add Nation Rules > Convert To Advanced Rules > Show Rules For (Your competition name) > Stages > Stage(League) > League Settings > Number Of Rounds

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bentfi said:

I don't quite know which and where the fixtures section you are mentioning, but if I am to change the number of matches played in a competition, for competitions not in game, I would Add Nation Rules and Add Divisions and setup there; for competitions in game, I would go to Add Nation Rules > Convert To Advanced Rules > Show Rules For (Your competition name) > Stages > Stage(League) > League Settings > Number Of Rounds

I've seen it and i want to change it to 34 rounds. I test rules but in-game comes out as 19 games. Something like bundesliga does (34 matches)

Editor 2024 2024-06-16 9_55_25 PM.png

Edited by XV20

50 minutes ago, XV20 said:

I've seen it and i want to change it to 34 rounds. I test rules but in-game comes out as 19 games. Something like bundesliga does (34 matches)

Editor 2024 2024-06-16 9_55_25 PM.png

I think you have mistaken what rounds mean, rounds here mean round-robin, so if you have 18 teams in a league, 1 round would be 17 games for each team and 2 rounds would be 34 games.

An easy way to verify would be looking into Bundesliga's League Settings

I looked into the bundesliga settings and it makes sense now. But, i want to implement that with a league of 20 clubs ( 1 round = 19 games, 2 = 38 games). So does this mean i have to cut down the number of teams to 18?