[FM24.4] Italian PRIMA CATEGORIA v 1.1 (7th tier)

Posted (edited)
Il 24/6/2024 in 04:08 , Vakama2619 ha scritto:

Has FC Clivense been renamed to ChievoVerona as has happened in real life?

It doesn't seem to be written that it is an Update 2024-25.
ChievoVerona will be active for the 2024/25 season. The game starts in the 2023/24 season, we clearly wrote that all the updates we made stopped at March 30, 2024, or the first days of April. Beyond that date, we didn't go further because it doesn't make much sense... we are already carefully preparing the Serie D 2024/25 for FM25.

Such impatience! :D

If you really want to, you can change the names of the teams you want through the pre-game editor. :thup:

Edited by Cizzu

11 minutes ago, Cizzu said:

It doesn't seem to be written that it is an Update 2024-25.
ChievoVerona will be active for the 2024/25 season. The game starts in the 2023/24 season, we clearly wrote that all the updates we made stopped at March 30, 2024, or the first days of April. Beyond that date, we didn't go further because it doesn't make much sense... we are already carefully preparing the Serie D 2024/25 for FM25.

Such impatience! :D

If you really want to, you can change the names of the teams you want through the pre-game editor. :thup:

Yeah thats fine, I've got no problem changing it around myself which I'm planning on doing

With your last update Congo and Nigeria is not choosable. Even some tournaments are not in the game anymore! I tried everything adding and not adding files but it seems your last update seems to be the cause. The update before this last one (4th tier?) everything worked fine. Is it possible to download the update before this last one again?

Edited by Charles1970

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Il 25/6/2024 in 20:25 , Charles1970 ha scritto:

With your last update Congo and Nigeria is not choosable. Even some tournaments are not in the game anymore! I tried everything adding and not adding files but it seems your last update seems to be the cause. The update before this last one (4th tier?) everything worked fine. Is it possible to download the update before this last one again?

No, the cause seems to be the external files you insert into the editor data. Our files are limited to Italy, and except for the 'youth rating 1.6' file, we haven't modified anything outside of Italy. The African leagues aren't even selectable by default in the game.

Please, as we always say in our Italian community, don't blame our files if you insert many different files into Editor Data.
As you can see, there is no problem in my game.

Nigeria2.png.11357dc1e3af0510677a9ba883615f2b.png

nigeria1.thumb.png.35578400fe360d3fdef9bef42a99d4c5.png

Edited by Cizzu

Posted (edited)
15 ore fa, Charles1970 ha scritto:

So why is it possible to choose those countries with your 4th tier file?

Maybe we are misunderstanding each other. In my game, I have started the Prima Categoria (7th tier) and, as you can see from that screenshot, I am coaching both the Congo and Nigeria national teams without any problems or restrictions. I don't know what mess you made inside the Editor Data folder and which files you have loaded.

Edited by Cizzu

I do believe we are misunderstanding each other because what i meant was when , after choosing which editor data i want, including your 7th tier version (and no i have not made a mess inside my editor data because everything else works when i am not using your 7th tier version or when i use your 4th tier version), i am in the add/remove competitions screen. If i use your 4th tier i can choose every competition (including Congo and Nigeria) i added before but when i use your 7th tier those 2 are not choosable! This is all before i start the game and then choose which team or nation i choose to coach. I hope i made it clearer now. I think i will stick with what works for now. Just odd that the 4th tier works in adding competitions and the 7th excludes those 2! Thank you anyway for answering

• Cizzu changed the title to [FM24.4] Italian PRIMA CATEGORIA v 1.1 (7th tier)

New Version:
FUSION DB - PRIMA CATEGORIA 1.1

- Fixed an issue in the Italian Super Cup semi-final that prevented the winning teams from advancing to the next round