Cornwall Nation - Nations league issues

ohollow

Hi Guys!

Having been lurking these forums for a while now to get help with editing so firstly, thanks for all the inadvertent help!

On to my issue - I have been trying to create an edited data file built on the current England to Level 12 one that includes Cornwall as a separate nation, so that I can play as a created club that only buys and develops Cornish players. After lots of trial and error I've finally gotten the England level 12 file to be set up correctly with Cornwall set as a nation and all clubs/towns being relocated. This works fine but the only issue is that Cornwall only ever plays friendly's and WCQ/WC games, and does not enter the Nations League or Euro's. I have used the method linked here before on other databases with no issue, but for some reason this one does not seem to want to play ball.

When starting a career game with the two editor files chosen (the league one and the nations league one) I get the following error message when trying to select the English leagues. I have combed both files and in both the 'Eastern Counties First Division north' has 21 teams and they are all correctly set to England, so I do not know why this error is coming up. 

Does anyone know why this might be the case? I have been working on this for ages now and it's so frustrating being so close to the finish line and not being able to fix this

Thanks!

error.png

Edited by ohollow

You'll need to edit the rules for Nations League and Euro quals, doesn't sound like they're built to accommodate an extra team (which is weird because you'd think they'd make it flexible enough to accommodate Russia coming back in from the cold).

As for the error message, go through all 21 teams and manually change their "nation" to England (even if it already says England, just do it anyway so it registers a change), and their "division" to that division maybe too. I have a feeling merging the databases caused some weird issue with changes either failing or not showing. I tend to avoid merging databases at all costs, has only caused issues for me