[Suggestion] National Teams.

[Suggestion] National Teams. This is not a request or suggestion, but a PLEA. For heaven's sake, finally do something about national teams in FM. It's a shame that in such a game, national teams are represented so poorly and treated so neglectfully. We currently have Euro 2024, which once again shows that national team football is the crème de la crème of football. What needs to change? Pretty much everything. You should work on the role of the national team manager, and believe me, by doing so, you will gain the appreciation of many players who want to enjoy managing national teams. Better communication with the staff and players as a national team manager, better player selection options, and above all, something that is criminally missing, which is training sessions during training camps. The timing of training camps before qualifiers, friendlies, and international tournaments also needs improvement. Add more immersion to this aspect. Changes in national team football will take this game to a whole new level, and believe me, many players are waiting for this. Best regards.

Edited by Obi Wan

Add to that the possibility to analyse opponents. We just can't in a National Team. I understand that the data is significantly lower to make it as reliable as in a club, but you still have plenty of games before a final tournament to analyse (and data should be saved over a period of 2 years which is a normal national team cycle duration and by then, performance analyst would have something to work on.