League 0 error "Not finished in time for the season upate day" after making a playoff

I tweaked a brilliant Maltese database by SYC community.
The idea is that 3 worst teams from league 0 and winner of league 1 enter a playoff seeded 1-2-3-4 (best placed team from 0 first and team from lower league last) and then 1 plays 2 then loser plays 3 and loser plays 4 and loser relegates to league 1 so teams from top league has plenty of chances to stay in the league. I mimicked some settings from a database that works but unexpectedly after veryfing I get this error.

image.png.223935ec7ae4a622f0ac828b40cb68eb.png

I gave ample time between stages and it didn't seem to work.
image.png.c15c99553ca4c4ae284952163289d6b2.png

Season update day I tried changing multiple times as well without luck. I had success with making multi stage competitions before and it was working ok can someone more experienced guide me where I'm making a mistake? Database is attached. Thanks.

malta zwir.fmf

You need move the end date of the main league to mid April, end April. Otherwise you don't have enough time.

This is a common issue popping up when adding playoffs btw.

This is unfortunately not it.
I made a simple change where 1 team promotes/relegates and another pair fights in normall 1 round playoff and it verifies ok.

I think I don't do the playoff or fate actions properly
image.thumb.png.7c5f206abc9d269d319146fcf83cbc89.png

So the idea is round 0  2 highest seeded teams fight and the loser advances, in the next rounds seed 3 and 4 go to the later stages, and the last one decides who advances/stays/relegates
To achieve this I use this option:
image.thumb.png.3b8e49ac13a6f1568d0e9eb0151dc782.png

image.png.eb456cc843830135759250a934ef6cbb.png

I also tried simpler Fate action setup without round names. But I was afraid that loser teams from round 0 would be set to relegate. How to setup such playoff? Maybe you have seen this format in another database?